writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Nature and Environment Writers

325 listings (21 - 30)

Tanya Shekhovtsova  
I work in comparative literature and linguistic studies. My research papers include articles in the areas of literary and linguistic theory, modern and contemporary European fiction, linguistics (applied and computational linguistics), management, sociology. The following articles are the most know...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Jean C. Fisher  
Published Works: PRINT: BOOKS: ATriad Press, Jefferson TX: "Haunted Encounters" (Anthology) Stories: 2003 "A True, Personal Encounter" 2004 "Felix the Ghost Cat" Coming 2007: "The 'Hainted' House of the Ozarks" Booklocker.com: "Real Stories of Spirit Communications"...
writers / published 

28 works listed

Jim Buthman  
I have always written in one form or another. Much of the time, simply to myself but have penned my share of college papers. I began an online journal about one year ago. The journal: Politics and Nature, examines current themes affecting American society relating to both the natural and the pol...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lisa Tolliver  
Dubbed "One of Westchester's Rising Stars" in 2000 (by Whitney Radio Group Owner-President, William O'Shaughnessy), saluted as a Phenomenal Woman in 2005 (by Emmis Communications), and appointed a National Poetry Month Ambassador in 2006, Lisa Tolliver (A.B. Harvard, M.B.A. and post-graduate ...
writers / published 

53 works listed

Ira Wolfman  
I am an editor, author, and information architect working with media companies and nonprofit organizations. Much of my work has involved creating educational and child-development media for families, teachers, and students. I\'ve written books for adults and for children. My books include \"J...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Robert Swanepoel  
R. Eric Swanepoel (author of "Saving the World and Being Happy") More biographical details here: http://www.hometown.aol.co.uk/computerager/biography.htm Born in Edinburgh, Scotland, I grew up in Harare, Zimbabwe, and Pretoria, South Africa. I returned to the UK in 1987 after obtaining my ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Spencer King  
About the author: Mr. King is the Cuba expert who has spent at least three months a year on the forbidden island since 1993. He's an author and lecturer on Cuba who specializes in Cuban culture, history, religion and US- Cuban relationships. He holds the rank of Babalawo with Wanaldo in the Afro - ...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Shel Horowitz  
Which would you rather read? "Electronic Privacy Expert Releases New Book" (snore!) or "It's 10 O'Clock-Do You Know Where Your Credit History Is?" Press releases, sellsheets, web pages...copywriting that tells "the story behind the story"- from the award-winning author of Grassroots Marketing f...
writers / published 

3 works listed

James Nickel  
James Nickel holds degrees in mathematics (B.A.), theology (B.Th. and B.Miss.), and education (M.A.). He is also a candidate for the M.S. degree (Master of Science in Mathematics with a Teaching Option) from Texas A&M University. He is the author of two books: 1. Mathematics: Is God Silent? (...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >