writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Nature and Environment Writers

326 listings (171 - 180)

Charles Stewart  
I published my first article in 1972 and have now published well over 300 articles, contributed multiple chapters to other's works, and have published 11 books of my own. Son of an English teacher and a newspaper publisher, I have writing in the blood. I'm available for freenlance and contract...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Kristine Hansen  
Kristine Hansen has been writing feature and news articles since 1995. She served as assistant editor of a railroading magazine, was a city government stringer for papers in CA and WI, and spent a short time as product manager at Travelscape.com, writing destination and hotel information for t...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Peter Klein  
Jack of all trades and master of none except for maybe writing. Born in Detroit. Cried when WWII ended. Served in the Navy as a Hosp. Corpsman but was lucky enough to be Honorably Discharged shortly before Kennedy was shot and the Viet Nam war heated up. Moved to New York. Studied at the American ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Eric Pinder  
Eric Pinder lived and worked for seven years at the weather observatory on the summit of Mount Washington ("the highest paying job in New England"). He is the former editor of Windswept: The Quarterly Journal of the Mount Washington Observatory and author of several nonfiction books including NORTH ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Vyvyan Ogma wyverne  
i'm a goat keeper, a ban-the-bomb baby boomer, and have lived for most of my adult life as a recluse, practising austerities, seeing little people and believing in them, and being kind to ghosts. i've been in the lists and i'm hard-bitten and battle-scarred, but still i walk the virtue path and desp...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Stephen Garvey  
After attending The University of British Columbia and The University of Cambridge, I have worked independently for seven years producing the following works: I Am Existence(1996), The Anti-self(1996), Beyond Weakness(1997), The Inexpressible and The Unknown(1998), Why I Am Right, A Philosophical In...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Adrienne Mason  
Adrienne Mason is a full time freelance writer and editor living on Vancouver Island, British Columbia. She specializes in science and nature topics with particular expertise in the marine environment. Adrienne also writes travel pieces and travels whenever possible with her young children. ...
writers / published 

21 works listed

Paul Ciccone Jr  
Paul was born in July of 1945, in the then unmapped and sparsely populated town of Leominster, Massachusetts. He volunteered for military service at the age of 17 and served as a United States Marine from April of '63 through July of '67-when he was honorably discharged a decorated veteran of the Vi...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Jake Goldsmith  
Jake Goldsmith is a philosophical writer and author of the semi-autobiographical philosophical journal 'Plagiarised Thoughts'. Jake started writing Plagiarised Thoughts in the form of notes in 2011 while an inpatient in hospital due to various medical needs. Those surroundings stimulated "philoso...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...   Next >