writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Nature and Environment Writers

326 listings (151 - 160)

Pamela Fehl  
NYC-based writer and editor with 20+ years' experience in print and Web. Clients range from Fortune 500 companies and advertising agencies to trade publishers, small business owners, and independent artists. Enjoy researching stories and interviewing people. Have written articles for MasterCard's Pr...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sherman Bastarache  
Sherman P. Bastarache is a Canadian author currently living in Riverview, New Brunswick. I enjoy the Maritimes for the quiet, slower pace living. Although untrained in langustics, I became interested in the topic of language many years ago now. I started to notice the little things in communi...
writers / published 

1 works listed

David Smith  
Rev. David P. Smith was born in on November 3, 1977. He received his bachelors degree in Psychology and Religious Studies in 1999 from Salve Regina University. David is a practicing Druid Priest, spiritual person, and member of many Druidic Organizations including The Order of Bards, Ovates and Dru...
writers / unpublished 

2 works listed

Linda Leier Thomason  
Communicator who researches and writes assigned articles and ghost authors speeches for corporate, non-profit and political leaders. I have written copy for 24 issues of an award-winning magazine. In addition, I have written and had published feature pieces, white papers, issue papers, bus...
writers / published 

38 works listed

Allen Gavillet  
I am a survivor! 43 years of living, I write to help others. My book is my first attempt ever at writing, I write from experience, and hope to help others. My inspirations are the causes I write about, we live in a world with a lot of issues that are swept under the rug. Socially we are failing e...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sharon Sakson  
I am a journalist, writer, and television producer with a special interest in animals, particularly dogs. Master of Fine Arts in Writing degree from the New School for Social Research, 2005. . I was an editor at Dow Jones Newswires, of The Wall Street Journal, Barron’s, and other Dow Jone...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Kingston Dutiro  
A straight talker, born 10th April, 1962 in Harare, started school at St Alban's Mission of the Anglican Church in Chiweshe then Chengu School. Highfield High School in the same township. Worked for Chitungwiza Urban Council, ZRP, Mardon Printers, Cold Storage Commission, Domboshava Training College...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Jane Weir  
I have been studying opposites and paradoxes since 1975. After putting my husband through college and earning a PHT degree, raising a family, plus various community endeavors, I turned this lifelong scientific research and pursuit into a book titled, "Paradox, The Rejected Cornerstone." From d...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Anna Marie Fritz  
I graduated from the Newspaper Institute of America some years back, and am presently a small-press publisher and author. I belong to The Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators, Outdoor Writers, Authors Den, ArtWanted.com, Wet Canvas, and poetry groups. My Children's book entitle...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...   Next >