writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Nature and Environment Writers

325 listings (101 - 110)

Leslie Lucas  
Clemson University 1960 Rome Auto Auction, Inc, 1960- 2001 I have writen a small biographical work titled "Threads Of Colours" that was published by 1stBooks. It is the story of a young boy growing up in the southern part of the United States in the 40's and 50's of this twentieth century. It...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Tom Dollar  
As a freelance writer specializing in outdoor adventure and natural history, I have written hundreds of feature articles for both national and international publications, among them ARIZONA HIGHWAYS, AUDUBON, BICYCLE GUIDE, THE CHRISTIAN SCIENCE MONITOR, CITY MAGAZINE, DISCOVER, EAST/WEST JOURNAL, G...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Collin Piprell  
Collin Piprell is a Canadian writer and editor based in Bangkok. Editorial director at Artasia Press (Bangok, Phuket, and Bali), he also considers freelance assignments. He has also lived in England, where he did graduate work at Oxford, and in Kuwait, where he learned to sail, waterski, and mak...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Timothy Leonard  
Born in Colorado. Vietnam Veteran with Screaming Eagles. Graduated from University of Oregon. Presently enrolled in the University of The Street. Sitting down in China teaching English, writing, making images and "Middle Kingdom" podcasts. Freelance photojournalist and writer. Resort o...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Paul William Roberts  
Born in Wales Educated Raynes Park School & Exeter College, Oxford (M.A.) Studied Sanskrit at the Hindu University Benares and Bangalore University (D.Phil); studied Hebrew and Aramaic in Jerusalem and UC Berkeley. Taught Renaissance literature and neo-Platonism at St Peter's College, Oxford. Te...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Nola Kelsey  
**Watch for Dogs: Funny Side Up! September, 2008. Zoologist turned satirist Nola L. Kelsey is the author of Let's Go Visit Best Friends Animal Sanctuary, Bitch Unleashed Revised: The Harsh Realities of Goin’ Country and coauthor/“primary scribe” for the political, self-help, satire Keeping the Ma...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Barbara Spring  
Sophia's Lost and Found: Poems of Above and Below is available from Barnes & Noble, Amazon.com and the publisher. This book is about the natural world, the nature of people and unseen worlds. Visit my website: www.freewebs.com/barbaraspring The Wilderness Within is a book of poems was released...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Ruchi Singh  
Since the beginning of 2002, i have been freelancing with ‘India Today Plus’ a magazine published by Mala Sekhri for the India Today Group. I also freelance with ‘India Perspectives’ a magazine published by the Ministry of External Affairs, Govt. of India. I have been reviewing books in a section...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Cynthia Faryon  
I didn't plan on being a writer. All my years of singing, acting, schooling, volunteer work and child raising, has well prepared me for the career I am loving more and more with each passing day. My first article appeared in Homemakers Magazine in 1999. This was an unexpected turn of events, as t...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...   Next >