writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Nature and Environment Writers

325 listings (11 - 20)

TERRY RAY HILLER  
TERRY RAY HILLER has over twenty years writing experience in both the commercial and not-for-profit arenas, where he’s served in administrative capacities ranging from department head and buyer to executive director and board member. His responsibilities have ranged from staff selection and training...
writers / published 

23 works listed

Niramisa Weiss  
Everything changed for me around the turn of the century when it became impossible to continue living the intolerable existence I had been up to then. I was dealt a personal share of tragedy this lifetime rather more intense than most people experience; dark shadows buried deep in the subconscious b...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ronni Marcus  
I’m just a girl…who made it all the way to middle management in #$%^& corporate America. Excuse my language but, I have a message here and profanity provides emphasis when needed. (Is that illegal yet, too?) Anyhow, the MBA degree paved the way back in the early 80’s. Back in th...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Kevin Shay  
Kevin James Shay, 56, did not really start out wanting to be a writer, although he published his first short story in his school literary publication when he was only seven. He first wanted to be an astronaut and then a racehorse jockey. But as he grew to a height of 5-foot-19 by his senior ye...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Len McDougall  
Biography of Len McDougall, Outdoor Writer Len McDougall is a professional outdoorsman with more than 30 years’ experience in the north woods. A full-time outdoor writer and author of the books, Practical Outdoor Survival, Made for the Outdoors, The Complete Tracker, The Outdoor...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Barbara Harris Whitfield  
Barbara Harris Whitfield, RT Barbara Harris Whitfield is the author of many published articles and four books, Full Circle: The Near-Death Experience and Beyond (Pocket Books, Simon and Schuster, 1990), Spiritual Awakenings: Insights of the Near-Death Experience and Other Doorways to Our Soul (He...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Ljiljana Maletin-Vojvodic  
Born in Novi Sad, Serbia. Graduated at University of Literature in Novi Sad. Writes short novels, fiction and non-fiction novels and travel newspaper articles. Published works in several books (Beografiti 1999, Shortes stories 2005.,Alma Beograd; Femfest Zagreb 2006), daily newspapers (Gradj...
writers / published 

32 works listed

Donald G Carty  
Donald G. Carty jodoncarty@aol.com Enhancing my 25-year sales and management consulting career, I have also been Involved as a volunteer with various cultural and community groups. It has always been my belief - or should we say, vision - that organizations, like families, are better understoo...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Regardless Victory  
R.N.C REPRSENTATER/C.E.O/HONORARY -CO-CHAIRMAN" I own at least 1 voting district for the republican national committee, voting district code #id48-09. I have been owning that district since 2002 , honorary- co- chairman of the 2003 president dinner. im in at least 25 anthology�s, some of these t...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >