writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Nature and Environment Writers

326 listings (1 - 10)

Prof. Afrikadzata Deku, Docteur d'Etat, PhD  
 *CONTINENTAL AFRIKAPUBLISHERS, KAPU,  *A Division of a 501 3 Tax-exempt AMI Inc. With US FED ID #: 74 2494 906* *PROF. AFRIKADZATA DEKU, Docteur d'Etat, Ph.D. & KADA FOUNDER,* *Doctorat d'Etat (Ph.D.) * D.E.S.S. (M. Phil) * Diplome De L'I.I.A.P. (Post-Grad. Dipl.) * M.Sc. * BA. Double Majors * ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Alan Gray  
Accomplished writer, editor and Web content development tactician whose skills over 28-plus years have been forged by pursuits as a corporate communications director, PR executive, media relations manager, UK parliamentary and Capitol Hill lobbyist, business and professional writing instructor, and ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Leonardo Wild  
A brief narrative account of my career I began writing at the age of twelve. I still have, from those days, five unpublished, handwritten manuscript-novels in Spanish. My professional writing career began in 1994 when I started to publish a series of weekly articles for one of the main ...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Rick T. Baron  
In 1984, this Author had found himself divorced, out of work and searching for answers. He was very confidant as to who he was, that his compassion was for man, or at least most men, ok, more so of women, but it ...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Len McDougall  
Len McDougall is a professional outdoorsman with five decades of often hard experience that include being abandoned by search-and-rescue authorities as dead twice in the north woods. Len is an internationally recognized survival instructor/tracker, and author of numerous books, including The Ultima...
writers / unpublished 

13 works listed

Lynn Kuhns  
An accomplished and respected writer, Lynn Kuhns brings her readers, the print/media industry and other businesses more than two decades of professional writing experience. Kuhns is dedicated to the accuracy, excitement and attraction of her writing — and to the deadlines and goals of her client...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Tony  Franks-Buckley  
Wallasey Historian and Author that completed BA Honours Degree in Modern History at Liverpool John Moores University under the guidance of fellow author Prof Frank McDonough, Dr Mike Benbough-Jackson and a host of others. Main interests in history are from the Industrial Revolution era in Britain...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Michael John Darracott  
Hello I’m the Cornish born disabled for 33 years Newlyn author Michael J Darracott............ My life story which is what led me to write, is below, followed by the synopsis of my book Proper Cornish childhood. After my dad\'s death I thought my whole world had come to an end, I struggled for...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Juan Carlos García Hoyos  
Antropólogo de la Universidad Nacional de Colombia y Ph.D. en Historia de la Universidad Carolina de Praga - República Checa-. Ha sido catedrático del Centro de Estudios Ibero-Americanos de la ciudad de Praga y profesor titular de la Universidad de Altos Estudios Económicos de la República ...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >