writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Music and Dance Writers

167 listings (91 - 100)

Jim Great Elk Waters  
BIO: Jim Great Elk Waters is a Chief Emeritus of the East of the River Free Shawnee. Great Elk is an author, creative writer and journalist; artist with works in collections worldwide; and an actor/producer who has worked and/or appeared in over 100 film/TV/stage projects. An Ambassador for Peace, ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Harriet Fry  
Ed.M., Temple University, Special education teacher, military veteran (USN Vietnam-era), Stark Award for fiction, Board of Directors and past president of Philadelphia Writers' Conference. Over 30 published mss (local/regional/national) only most recent listed. Contact me for complete list if...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Nancy Vance Sarginson  
I am a musician, singer/songwriter. I have written a book about live online performing, the ins and outs, it has guidelines and info for musicians that love to perform live over the interne. This is my first book ever written and published. I have written many songs but wanted to try my hand at writ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kaththea Azzurra Rowland  
I've lived in may European cities and in Cuba while I was growing up. I graduated from Oklahoma University with a BA degree in Letters [Classical Studies]. I published my first book in April of 2003, Bruised and Broken [the biography of Placebo's frontman Brian Molko]. I've been publishing my poems ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Drew Giorgi  
Drew Giorgi publishes short fiction, essays, reviews, and criticism monthly in the New York Hangover. He has forthcoming short fiction in the New Works Literary Review. His photography will be published in the winter issue of the Bucks County Writer. He is the author of the music instruction boo...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Andy Koopmans  
I am a professional writer and editor with over a dozen non-fiction titles in publication. I am also a fiction writer with publications in numerous journals including Fiction International, Central Park, The Southern Anthology, Collage & Bricolage, The Journal of Experimental Fiction, Conception...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Jenny Kinscy  
I am currently looking for a full time or freelance position in web content development, editorial production and management, or similar positions, focusing on content that is intellectually stimulating. I have specific experience in religion & spirituality, music writing, reviews of entertainmen...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Terra L. Fletcher  
Terra L. Fletcher is a freelance writer / marketing consultant and the owner of fletcherfreelance.com. Fletcher is a business writer specializing in website content. More than just good grammar, Fletcher improves your advertising return on investment. For all your writing and marketing needs visi...
writers / published 

1 works listed

E Thomas Wood  
Co-owner, Beaten Biscuit Press LLC (publisher of Nashville: An American Self-Portrait, 2001); author, Karski: How One Man Tried to Stop the Holocaust (Wiley, 1994); ghost-author of and contributor to other books; journalist (New York Times, Wall Street Journal etc.); former magazine editor and publi...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ...   Next >