writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Music and Dance Writers

167 listings (81 - 90)

Subhash Bhore  
Subhash studied Botany at University of Pune (Pune, India) & Genetics at UKM, Malaysia. In 2009, he was nominated for the AASIO Young Scientist Award. Currently,he is serving as Associate Professor (of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology) at AIMST University, Malaysia. He has published more th...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Becky Norman  
Since graduating from the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point with a B.A. in Honors English (Writing Minor), Becky Norman has moved to Canada and graduated from Conestoga College\'s Human Resources Program with Honours. For the past six years, she has been a Human Resources Advisor and is curre...
writers / published 

66 works listed

Tim Wirth  
Former drummer for Gary Lewis and The Playboys, The Coasters, among others. Owns a record company that supplies free music to the military. Is completing a book titled "Pass The Plate And Now Let Us Prey" documents Tims adventures playing in big Christian TV ministries. An insiders view of the goofi...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Gabriel Chouinard  
I am a writer. I am unbound by genres, crossing and blurring the lines of distinction between fantasy and reality. I am flexible and adaptive, able to write any style of work; from comic book scripts to fantasy novels, from popular culture essays to research papers. Words are my life. I live onl...
writers / published 

2 works listed

JIM DEATON  
At the time, I thought it was hell, but now I'm glad to have had a high school English teacher that was so demanding. Since I suffered a stroke a few years ago, I've been writing a lot; the more I write, the better it gets (dare I say I enjoy it?). Thank goodness for the internet and on-line cours...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Demo Gurl  
i write. that is all. someone should give me money so i can sit at home and write all day and all night. i'm working on two novels. a compilation of short stories that will also include a cd of my music and of course the memoirs...isn't everybody? my grammar sucks but i have a nice friend who ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Gregory M. Kuzma  
From Boca Raton, Florida, Gregory M. Kuzma (who simply goes by "GM") surrounded himself with musical arts at a young age. He's performed with several drum & bugle corps (junior and senior level) as well as instructed with high school bands and various drum & bugle corps. He currently resides in ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kevin Slater  
Kevin Slater has sold over 8,000 books in U.S.A with this gripping true story of his life growing up in the "Care system". His book "Facing the Future" is avaiable on Amazon, Waterstones.com, Waterstones bookshops (Print on demand)LULU.COM U.S.A and UK and WHsmith. Kevin has just signed a contract w...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kerem Koseoglu  
I was born in Istanbul, Turkey (1978). Although my main profession is programming, I have two semi-pro hobbies: music and writing. My writing career started with my technical articles published by PC Magazine and Windows .NET Magazine and psychological / philosophical articles published by various o...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >