writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Music and Dance Writers

167 listings (71 - 80)

Ian Rice  
Twenty-nine year old Ian Rice hails from Eastern Long Island, a child of the suburbs. While some people’s experiences growing up in the suburbs have left them scarred for life, Rice’s have instead provided him with a wealth of material for his writing. The short story listed below is an excerpt from...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Caren A. Adams  
Caren Adams earned her Masters from Pepperdine University and a Business Diploma (BTEC) from Southwest London College, England. Her business background is extensive, covering everything from airlines to manufacturing, with a number of diverse industries in between. Adams espouses the theory that we ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Tom Clynes  
Tom Clynes is an author and journalist whose passion for discovery has taken him around the world. Tom writes about and photographs off-the-beaten-path adventure, culture and personalities for publications such as Outside Magazine, Men’s Journal, and Discover. He is a contributing editor at Na...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Diane Holloway  
I am a retired Dallas psychologist, was the first "Drug" Czar of Dallas, and lived in Europe in the late 1950s. I have edited "Dallas and the Jack Ruby Trial", co-authored "Before You Say 'I Quit'", "American Police Dilemma", "Interrupted Lives: Hood's Texas Brigade", "Brushes With Greatness", and "...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Misty Nichols  
I am a young writer who has been through to much to list here. Burns......Cerebral Palsy....Anorexia..........and more I write because l can. I was forced into it because it is a natural talent according to those who know me, but I make no promises! I am looking for motr people to read my book and ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Adrienne Anderson  
A recognized hip-hop journalist with credentials in academic journals, magazines and online journalism, Ms. Anderson reintroduces the reader to the early days of rap and hip-hop and the underlying political consciousness movement that fed it in the book WORD. WORD explores the strengths and...
writers / published 

4 works listed

David Ogren  
David has played and maintained guitars for over 30 years. Through various music groups and 3 toddlers, he has discovered that the road to guitar care is perilous and fraught with the hazards of unstable guitar stands and soggy diapers. His instruments have followed him around the world, traveli...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Simon O'corra  
I have been a writer for over twenty years. I have an eclectic palette as a writer and have featured in journals, magazines, newspapers and most recently in an academic book about gay theatre in Britain since 1950 - Alternatives within the Mainstream 2 (Cambridge Scholars Press). I have also ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Jane Briggeman  
My first Book, "BURLESQUE: Legendary Stars of the Stage," is to be released by Collectors Press in September 2004. I am already working on the second book in what may become a series. Reviewers, who have seen pre-release copies of the book, say "It's a beautiful book." The book contains stories and ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >