writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Music and Dance Writers

167 listings (61 - 70)

Kenneth Yu  
I am a curator of cool. In other words, I am a mediator between the cutting edge and the world-at-large. I spot and expose the latest trends at the thinnest slices of the fringes , for they are the mainstream of tommorow. Cool is my passion. I live cool. I wear cool. I write cool. Cool is also...
writers / published 

4 works listed

David Petersen  
It's always more interesting to learn about people in person (or e-person these days). If you want the "bullet" however, I am originally from Canada, and have been traveling and living abroad for nearly 20 years now. Along the way I have walked the tunnels under the Korean DMZ, done archaeology in S...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Sandee Waybill  
Born in England in 1966, I emigrated to Australia in 1988. I had 7 poems published in UK/US anthologies before 2005, and began to write part-time in Jan of 2005. I self-published 3 books, prior to starting my own small alt/indie publishing & cover designing business last month, additionally relea...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Craig Fenton  
Craig Fenton is a former radio disc-jockey and an archivist of Jefferson Airplane music for the past three decades. The research is both meticulous and fascinating. Craig is an expert in 1960's and 1970's rock and roll. Having been afforded the opportunity to interview various musicians and athle...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Zaque Eyn  
Zaque Eyn demystifies that elusive “it” factor and breaks down what “it” actually is. Having worked with Jim Henson Studios, Neverland, Pomplamoose, Lauren Mayhew, The Family Stone, Anita Baker, OK GO, The Stone Foxes, to name a couple, over the course of 13 years; he takes his experiences a...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Freelance Writer & Journalist  
Writes freelance for print and digital media: magazines, newspapers, newsletters, ebooks, ezines, and web. Competent in writing for technology, travelling, lifestyle, education, trade, social issues, among others. Types of writings include copywriting, content marketing, features, hard news, ...
writers / published 

24 works listed

Ivan Benito garcia  
Ivan Benito Garcia (Febrero 1976 - Actualmente presente...). Residente en Madrid, España. Desde el año 2005 he dedicado parte de mi tiempo a la escritura y al desarrollo de blogs de todo tipo: Música (U2), economía informática, viajes, juegos etc..., siendo muchos de mis artículos objeto de re...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Sherrill Fulghum  
I have been writing for over 15 years. I am also a photographer. To date I have won two awards for my phots; as well as, having my work displayed in an art gallery in Rochester, New York. Music has always been a part of my life, so it was natural for me to specialize in the music and entert...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Roy Rogers Oldenkamp  
Cultural Commentator and Activist, Roy Rogers Oldenkamp has been writing for WeHoNews online and is known for his incendiary column, 66 & Sweetzer referring to the address of West Hollywood City Hall, covering matters of local politics, LGBTQ issues and historic preservation. Also writes f...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >