writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Music and Dance Writers

167 listings (31 - 40)

Robert Theisen  
Robert Theisen was raised on 1950s rock and roll with a little country thrown in. He grew up in a small Midwestern town. Robert had a traditional middle class upbringing. After Graduation, he was off to Minneapolis Minnesota where he received a degree in radio and television broadcasting fro...
writers / published 

1 works listed

LinDee Rochelle  
I write ... with a general love for all that is beautiful in life, painting a picture with words, which will show readers where I have been and allow them to explore it on their own terms. A combinaton of inherent writing talent, natural curiosity, and a spirit for adventure has been nurtured by ne...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Isabelle Esling  
My name is Isabelle Esling. I graduated from the University of Metz, France, where I studied Liberal Arts/ Languages. I have been teaching modern foreign languages in public and private schools, mainly as a German and French teacher. I have always had a passion for writing and music, black music ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Henry L. Jones (Writer & Artist)  
My literary career is a constant adventure. I write primarily about cultural and social events in relation to African American culture. My published work has enabled me to contribute to social causes as well as cultural events. That's the "artsy" side of me. Other ventures opened doors for p...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Fyn Day  
Fyn Day was born in the fifties and started to write in the sixties – not very well at first, just his name and always with the last letter in backwards upper case. However, he improved, and throughout the seventies and eighties wrote mostly exam papers, well enough to attend Bristol University and ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Gerald Jatzek  
- geboren und aufgewachsen in Wien, lebt ebendort, auf Reisen und zeitweise in Panik - 1981 Promotion aus Pädagogik und Publizistik - ab 1976 freiberufliche Tätigkeit als Schriftsteller, Journalist und Musikant. Veröffentlichungen: Bücher für Kinder und Erwachsene, Sachbücher, Songs, Hörspiele ...
writers / published 

30 works listed

Lorren Repton  
An international travel writer/photographer, Lorren Repton is a resident of Southern California's Big Bear Valley and is editor of many online-zines. She was editor of Big Bear Magazine from 1996 to 2006. In 2005, she took on the project of revamping a Trade Publication -- Drinking...
writers / published 

21 works listed

Keith Chapman  
With a Ph.D. in aeronautical engineering, I am no stranger to technical writing. In fact, my 200+ page thesis on airflow over wings really sparked my interest in writing. While most graduate students cringe at the thought of writing a thesis, I actually enjoyed placing my thoughts on paper...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Jim Curtiss  
Jim is a freelance writer and editor living in Seville, Spain. In addition to being an Associate Editor for Inkwell Newswatch magazine, Jim contributes book reviews to rambles.net, bookpleasures.com and bookpros.com. Jim has also written for various magazines, including Actual Sevilla Magazine, ...
writers / published 

17 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >