writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Music and Dance Writers

167 listings (101 - 110)

Jack Eadon  
About Jack Eadon . . . After having careers in rock music, corporate marketing, and advertising photography, and living in Dallas, Orange County, Chicago, and Kansas City, Eadon writes full-time. He lives with his executive wife, Karen, and their cat “Caspurr” in southern California.
writers / published 

3 works listed

Kathleen Phalen  
Master of Arts, Journalism and Public Affairs American University Book, Integrative Medicine Book, Wellness East and West Write for Washington Post, Los Angeles Times News Syndicate, USA Weekend Magazine, American Medical News, 64 Magazine, Gadfly Magazine, The Bark and more.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Tommie L. White  
Born in the outskirts of Arkansas ; after graduating High School I joined the Navy and traveled the world writing and performing music! Current book titled "Paint Me A Boy"! Google Tommie Lee White or Tee Love's Productions to find info on my works, thanks.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Larry Rochelle  
When I'm not writing novels, you might find me at THE GRAND EMPORIUM in Kansas City, listening to the blues and drinking a pint of Boulevard Wheat. See my web page at http://communities.msn.com/PalmerMorelMysteryFile
writers / published 

11 works listed

Abby Connors  
I teach music to young children and write articles on music education, children and creativity, creative thinking, arts education, and other topics. I also do workshops on topics in early childhood music education.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Doug Friedman  
Screenwriter: "Kitty and Weenie" "Dead Principles" Gonzo journalist/columnist for "City on a Hill" press and "Kresge Town Crier", UC Santa Cruz. Singer/songwriter at Canters, Highland Grounds, McCabes.
writers / published 

6 works listed

David Arthur Walters  
David Arthur Walters is a free spirit presently anchored in South Beach. A few online samples of his work may be viewed at: http://www.authorsden.com/davidarthurwalters
writers / published 

1 works listed

Dawn Powell Dell  
actress: SAG-AFTRA, AEA writer, counselor, child care provider, minister to widows & pastors Tupperware Consultant - www.my2.tupperware.com/dawndell www.olivesbriefcase.com
writers / published 

5 works listed

Chris Lubinski  
I live in Speedway, IN. I own Chris' Comics & CPU, which you can find at www.webccnc.com . I love to write, but mostly for interactive media.
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ...   Next >