writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Multicultural Writers

304 listings (81 - 90)

Warren Brown  
Warren Brown is a writer of Anglo-Indian descent. Warren grew up in India and now lives with his wife London. Warren has written a number of books on a variety of topics, which are listed on Amazon. Warren has written books on Catering, cooking, Parallel Universes, Internet Marketing and Life ...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Henry L. Jones (Writer & Artist)  
My literary career is a constant adventure. I write primarily about cultural and social events in relation to African American culture. My published work has enabled me to contribute to social causes as well as cultural events. That's the "artsy" side of me. Other ventures opened doors for p...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Iris Orpi  
My name is Iris Orpi and I reside in the Philippines. I have always had two passions, writing and mathematics. I took up Bachelorís and Masterís Degrees in Mathematics and worked as member of the faculty at the University of the Philippines for five years. A few years ago, I resigned my teaching ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

A Christopher  
Writing experience (examples) Pharmaceutical Business Strategies, Privacy law, March/April 05 (feature) Edutopia, George Lucas Educational Foundation Magazine, Feb 05, April 05 ongoing (health shorts) Esquire Magazine Jan 05 Preemptive Sandwiches (short section piece) Hospitals & Health Networ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Lehel Vandor  
Lehel Vandor (1971-) was born in Transylvania, and grew up, as a member of the Hungarian ethnic minority there, during Nicolae Ceausescu's totalitarian regime. His school, and later high school, studies have been completed during the communist dictatorship. The 1989 revolution in Romania and ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Roger Thunderhands Gilbert  
"Wakiya" (Thunder) I am a Tribal, Musician, Writer, Artist. I try to walk the path and have studied the tradition of the "Wisdom keepers" like Lame Deer, Fools Crow, Black Elk, and Rolling Thunder from the tribes of this region, and Lao Tzu, Budha, Bohidharma, Yeshua, and other enlightened ones fro...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kaila Krayewski  
Kaila hasn't stopped moving since she was born. Never staying in one place longer than two years, she developed a passion for travel early in life. From this stemmed a fantastic interest in other cultures and in how the world works. She studied journalism for her undergraduate degree, and th...
writers / published 

4 works listed

V Lyric Parker  
V Lyric Parker, was born May 24, 1970 and raised in Atlanta's poorest communities. She wrote her first poem at the age of seven and has captivated audiences every since. She has won numerous awards, certificates and honorable mentions. She's recited poetry on V103 and performed spoken word throug...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kim Hughes  
Kim Hughes has been writing since she was a very young child. With the inspirational influence of human emotion combined with her business expertise, Hughes has the innate ability to delve into every project with the creativity of an artist and the business mind of a CEO. Hughesí writing ca...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >