writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Multicultural Writers

304 listings (71 - 80)

Michael Jean Nystrom-Schut  
ABOUT THE AUTHOR Michael Jean Nystrom-Schut has been writing and publishing for some three decades now but trying to figure out the meaning to life’s deepest questions for even far longer than that. With several years’ background and experience in education, business and real-life circumstances ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Gracy Ukala  
Born and educated in Nigeria, but resident in the UK since 1989, Dr Grace Ukala - pen name, Gracy Ukala - is a well-known novelist in Nigeria. Her first published novel, Dizzy Angel (UPL, 1985) has sold millions of copies and is still studied as a text book in some Nigerian Schools. Dizzy Angel ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Xosé De Enríquez  
Escritor, periodista, ensayista, e investigador cultural, hijo de gallegos nacido en Montevideo en 1958; en la actualidad reside en el departamento de Canelones. Ha publicado Los Códices Fantásticos (poema–plaqueta), 1992; Trampantojo (poesía), 1992; La hembra de Gardel y otros relatos, 1997; El ha...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Anna Costello  
I\'m writing a Self-Help book for losers, for zebras like me, people who don\'t run with the pack of horses. For whatever reasons. We zebras are as varied as those horses we resemble close enough to fool everyone, even ourselves, into thinking if we just do like THEY do, we\'ll be as fine as they ar...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Wander Powell  
AUTHOR - ROC THE WORLD: HOW TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE (co-author, Henry L. Jones). Published in 2008. Preview of ROC THE WORLD: My life as an African American writer, columnist, talk show host and single parent has given me a unique perspective on human nature. People are really interesting. If you ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Rahel Gujjar  
Status of women in Islam and did not respect? What is the name of the woman at the beautiful relationships? Feminist woman has not forbidden by Islam?How are we going to be "Islam gave women the freedom that we do not the Western society should look kamtalah" God created woman, daughter, sister made...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Jan Grieco  
Jan Grieco earned a B.A. from Vermont College, and an MFA in fiction from the University of Southern Maine's Stonecoast Writing Program. She is one of four emerging writers who will be recognized at PEN-New England's 2006 Discovery Evening on March 2 at Emerson College in Boston. She was nominated b...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Sonia Olivia  Williams  
My name is Sonia Olivia Williams and "Mastering the Mind by Mixing it Up"- Key to Becoming Your Own Greatest Leader; is my very first book. This book will take many of the current beliefs that you have stored in your mind and question them. It will confuse you in a way that will force you to t...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jeffery Massey  
Jeffery Massey, Sr. is a 49 year-old author who also writes under the pseudonym of “Poor Richard’s Son.” He is a native of Chicago, Illinois and a Viet Nam Era U.S. Air Force veteran. Massey, a graduate of Dayton, Ohio’s Wright State University with a 2000 bachelor of arts degree in English-profes...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >