writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Multicultural Writers

304 listings (41 - 50)

Ira Wolfman  
I am an editor, author, and information architect working with media companies and nonprofit organizations. Much of my work has involved creating educational and child-development media for families, teachers, and students. I\'ve written books for adults and for children. My books include \"J...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Spencer King  
About the author: Mr. King is the Cuba expert who has spent at least three months a year on the forbidden island since 1993. He's an author and lecturer on Cuba who specializes in Cuban culture, history, religion and US- Cuban relationships. He holds the rank of Babalawo with Wanaldo in the Afro - ...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Rosemarie Skaine  
Rosemarie Skaine earned her M.A. in Sociology. She holds honorary society memberships in Pi Kappa Delta, speech, Alpha Kappa Delta, sociology, National Forensic League and Quill and Scroll, journalism. Publications other than 15 books include coauthored national and international journal articles. H...
writers / published 

27 works listed

Robert von Dassanowsky  
Robert von Dassanowsky (also Robert Dassanowsky) is Professor of German and Film Studies at the University of Colorado, Colorado Springs, as well as Visiting Professor of German at UCLA. He has served as founding President of the Colorado chapter of the international writers\' organization, P....
writers / published 

16 works listed

Jerome Winzig  
Winzig Consulting Services, LLC is a Minneapolis-based company that provides technical writing, technical editing, HTML editing, and web publishing services. The business was originally formed formed in 1990 as a sole proprietorship by Jerome F. Winzig, a Minneapolis technical writer and editor who ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Pamela Mortimer  
An informal look at my work: I would have to say that there are very few things that I wouldn’t write about because they contain specialized knowledge (e.g., rocket science) and a few that would make me want to poke out my eyes before I was done (e.g., some mechanical issues). Other than that, I’...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Gunild Pak  
Gunild Pak is a writer, editor, art director, graphic designer and dance critic. Her articles and reviews have been published by several publications including Dance Magazine (NYC, US), European Dance News (NYC, US), Dance Europe (UK), Ballet Tanz (Germany), Dance For You (Germany), Terpsichor...
writers / published 

14 works listed

Akash Chattopadhyay, Chatterjee  
Resides at Calcutta, India. He did his Journalism, Mass Communication and Creative Writing courses from Calcutta University, Indira Gandhi University, Bhavan\'s College and Writing School (Australia), besides studies in other streams. He has been writing Short Stories, TV scripts and Featur...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Eliot Kleinberg  
Eliot Kleinberg, a Florida native, has written nine books, all focusing on Florida: *"Pioneers in Paradise: West Palm Beach, The First Hundred Years," with Jan Tuckwood, 1994 (updated edition 2004) *"Florida Fun Facts: 1,001 fun questions and answers about Florida," 1995(updated ed...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >