writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Multicultural Writers

301 listings (201 - 210)

Janyce Van Es  
I am a typical Baby boomer. I am an old, Jewish hippie raised in the 1950's by a white, middle-class conservative family.I rebelled as an adolescent with drugs, sex, and rock and roll during the nineteen-sixties. I ultimately grew up to be a boring Elementary School teacher wearing bifocals, sittin...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Gillis Triplett  
The best way to define Gillis Triplett is to say that he is a teacher, trainer, cultivator of men, coach, motivator, visionary, natural born leader and a man of unflinching faith. Gillis is CEO of Mastering Manhood and has been training men for over a decade. He is on the Board of Directors of 4 Tru...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Betty Tucker  
I am an author, poet and inspirational speaker who hails from Troy, Alabama. I hold a degree in behavioral science from the University of San Francisco. My career includes nineteen years with the United States Postal Service and nineteen years of service with the San Francisco Unified School Distric...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lawrence Onuzulike  
Growing up in an action filled environment, Lawrence Onuzulike thinks it will be difficult to run out of ideas in his lifetime. A fearless activist who is fiercely against discriminations and wars of any kind. He is also an avid campaigner for more respect for women worldwide and for better life ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Goh Gary  
Hi, i am a writer and illustrator working to promote Chinese culture to kids around the world. A Chinese Language teacher by profession, i started writing out of a conviction to make Chinese culture interesting to children. Publications to date include "I'm OK with Idioms"(a book that teaches Chines...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Craig Chalquist  
I'm an ecopsychologist and depth psychologist looking to publish a new book that goes beyond ecopsychology in hearing the "voice" or "presence" of the places we inhabit. I have published papers in journals, a chapter for an anthology, and the book THE TEARS OF LLORONA: A POLYTROPIC ODYSSEY INTO TH...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Brian McNamee  
I wrote the book WITH PYTHONS & HEAD-HUNTERS IN BORNEO which was the award winner in the "travel-cultural" category or The National Best Books 2008 Awards sponsored by USA Book News. It was my first published book and it was a real learning experience working with a minor book publishing company. ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jim Great Elk Waters  
BIO: Jim Great Elk Waters is a Chief Emeritus of the East of the River Free Shawnee. Great Elk is an author, creative writer and journalist; artist with works in collections worldwide; and an actor/producer who has worked and/or appeared in over 100 film/TV/stage projects. An Ambassador for Peace, ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Sam Vaknin  
Sam Vaknin ( http://samvak.tripod.com ) is the author of Malignant Self Love - Narcissism Revisited and After the Rain - How the West Lost the East. He served as a columnist for Central Europe Review, PopMatters, and eBookWeb , a United Press International (UPI) Senior Business Correspondent, an...
writers / published 

31 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...   Next >