writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Multicultural Writers

304 listings (21 - 30)

Stacy Taylor  
I'm an over thirty southern girl now living in the wilds of Alaska--which aren't really all that wild in downtown Fairbanks. Because I work a full time job and have a teenage son to keep up with, I write mostly short fiction and flash fiction with an occasional article or essay thrown in for go...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Pearlie Jones  
Dr. Pearlie Jones, playwright, lecturer, author and special events coordinator was born and raised in Magnolia, Arkansas. She attributes her creative and artistic abilities, her visions and talents to her upbringing during a time of stress for impoverished African Americans from the Deep South. She ...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Len McDougall  
Biography of Len McDougall, Outdoor Writer Len McDougall is a professional outdoorsman with more than 30 years’ experience in the north woods. A full-time outdoor writer and author of the books, Practical Outdoor Survival, Made for the Outdoors, The Complete Tracker, The Outdoor...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Seamus Phan  
SEAMUS PHAN, PhD Seamus, based in Singapore, is a thought leader on the Internet, digital media, e- learning, knowledge management, business process re-engineering, marketing, and holistic health. He is a frequent keynote speaker, motivational speaker, workshop and meeting facilitator, commi...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Ron Price  
EMPLOYMENT-SOCIAL-ROLE POSITIONS: 1943-2015 2010-2015-Retired and on a pension in George Town, Tasmania 1999-2009-Writer & Author, Poet & Publisher, Editor & Researcher. Retired Teacher & Lecturer, Tutor & Adult Educator, Taxi-Driver & Ice-Cream Salesman, George Town Tasmania Australia 200...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Ralph Pezzullo  
Ralph Pezzullo is an award-winning playwright, screenwriter and copywriter. He is also a published author and poet. Born in New York City, he grew up in Mexico, Vietnam, Bolivia, Colombia, Guatemala, Uruguay and Nicaragua. After receiving a Master's Degree in international affairs he was employed ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Alli Joseph  
Alli Joseph Biography Alli Joseph has been telling stories since she invented Hooper, the narcoleptic diaper truck-driving dog who saved lives and was a prize-winning baker, when she was five. Today, Alli is a TV host, a producer of television shows and documentary films, an author, a...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Garrett Graham  
Born in New York in 1959, Garrett T. Frasier Graham was educated in the United States and Europe. He worked in law and as a political activist and on Capitol Hill in Washington, DC, London and Amsterdam before entering business. He invested in international real estate and a number of businesses. ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Donald G Carty  
Donald G. Carty jodoncarty@aol.com Enhancing my 25-year sales and management consulting career, I have also been Involved as a volunteer with various cultural and community groups. It has always been my belief - or should we say, vision - that organizations, like families, are better understoo...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >