writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Multicultural Writers

305 listings (171 - 180)

David Petersen  
It's always more interesting to learn about people in person (or e-person these days). If you want the "bullet" however, I am originally from Canada, and have been traveling and living abroad for nearly 20 years now. Along the way I have walked the tunnels under the Korean DMZ, done archaeology in S...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Thomas DePaoli  
Dr. Tom DePaoli is the Management Program Director at Marian University in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, and the Principal (CEO) of Apollo Solutions (www.apollosolutions.us) which does general business consulting in the supply chain, Lean Six Sigma and human resources areas. Recently he retired from the N...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Allen Gavillet  
I am a survivor! 43 years of living, I write to help others. My book is my first attempt ever at writing, I write from experience, and hope to help others. My inspirations are the causes I write about, we live in a world with a lot of issues that are swept under the rug. Socially we are failing e...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Mkhonzeni M Dlamini  
An Msc Eng Student in Taiwan. I am a Swazi national and have passion for writing non-fiction novels. I love to inspire, motivate and encourage positive living among young people. My books are all about me, but there is nothing special about me, I am an ordinary Swazi like most of my people...
writers / published 

5 works listed

J. NEWHALL  
J. Newhall is a small town Author from upstate New york who has always wanted to help make the world a better place. J. has always written little things, but hadn't taken it serious until 2003 when a man from Branson Mo. contacted him about a pamphlet J. had written in 1995 to help troubled te...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Coleen Degnan-Veness  
I have had more than 20 books published for learners of English as a Foreign Language: simplified readers published by Pearson Education and Macmillan Education. Also three grammar books and one travel guide (The AA Key Guide to New York City). I have recently (2015) written and self-published a ser...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Patricia Cronin Marcello  
I was a banker for twenty years before beginning a writing career in 1989. I have had ten books published, including Mohandas Gandhi, a Biography (2005), Ralph Nader, a Biography (Greenwood Press, 2004), Gloria Steinem, a Biography (Greenwood Press, 2004), The Dalai Lama, a Biography (Greenwood Pre...
writers / published 

10 works listed

International Bleu  
I am a published writer with the following writing credits: Author: (three articles purchased by Associated Content; http://www.associatedcontent.com/internationalbleu): 1) "THE GREATEST PUPPETEER: WILLIE LYNCH AND HIS LETTERS" 2) "WHY ARE THERE MORE PRISON IN ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Bonnie Lemke  
This is my story: abandoned at 25 months old; then, adopted 'n grew-up on a farm; and recently I reunited with birth family. Am the middle child of eleven living offsprings; six siblings died in their cribs. Reintroduced myself to my birth mom in December, 1994. I authored and self-published long...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...   Next >