writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Multicultural Writers

301 listings (151 - 160)

Amar Bahadur Shrestha  
An accomplished writer with more than 200 articles published in leading journals, magazines and dailies of Nepal. Two of his books are under publication from Pilgrim's Publishing, Varanasi, India. One will be out this month. Has also finished two more manuscripts and is working on another in which s...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Foster Winans  
Winans has ghosted, co-written, and/or independently produced more than 30 books. In 1999 he founded a nonprofit writers's resource center in Bucks County, Pennsylvania, and ran it for six years before returning to writing and producing books. R. Foster Winans was a Wall Street Journal co...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Duane Simolke  
Duane Simolke (pronounced “Dwain Smoky”). Education: Belmont University (B.A., ‘89, Nashville, TN), Hardin-Simmons University (M.A., ‘91, Abilene, TX), and Texas Tech University (Ph.D., ‘96, Lubbock, TX), all with a major in English. Writing published in nightFire, Mesquite, Caprock Sun, Midwest ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Laurence Kiely  
My book '777v666 before' [www.TR777.com} tells many people what a few do not want them to know. It is a true horror story based on complete and utter betrayal of one man who was kicked when he was already down. He knew he had to get up and fight back. the trouble was he only had half a brain t...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Karen Mitchell Tremmel  
Karen Tremmel was born and raised in the Tennessee Valley at the foot of Lookout Mountain, surrounded by dramatic scenes of nature and wildlife, juxtaposed with steel mills, dams, farming and fragments of the Civil War. Karen relocated to Canada where she spent her time back to nature exploring the ...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Peter Jones  
I am a writer and publisher. Currently I am Director of the Bauu Institute and Press (http://www.bauuinstitute.com), located in Boulder, Colorado. I am author of three books, "Respect for the Ancestors: American Indian Cultural Affiliation in the American West", "American Indian mtDNA, Y Chromosom...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Clifford Kapono  
Clifford Kapono was in born in Hawaii when it was a territory of the Untied States, raised in San Francisco before Haight & Ashbury was discovered by the rest of his generation. He came of age in Asia during a period of global conflict then discovered for himself the essential facts of living in th...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ramona Grigg  
I live in Michigan's north woods, where I have plenty of time to consider the world and where I fit into it. I'm now 72 years old and back to writing for publication after a dry period of about 15 years. (I never stopped writing, I just stopped trying to publish) During my Prime Time I wrote two...
writers / published 

21 works listed

Blondie Clayton  
Published my first book There In the Midst the Mysterious Exposed in1995 to the realization that there was more to publishing than getting a book printed. However, I didn\'t let that deter me. Instead I set out to find ways to make my mistake work, and it did. The knowledge I gained has privileg...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...   Next >