writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Multicultural Writers

305 listings (141 - 150)

Gary Varner  
I have a background in archaeology and anthropology and have written two books, Essays in Contemporary Paganism was published in 2000 by iUniverse and has been reissued with a new cover in 2002. My new book, Sacred Wells: A Study in the History, Meaning & Mythology of Holy Wells and Waters is availa...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Martin Schell  
I seek an agent for either or both of the following: 1. A children's book (completed) of about 8,000 words. This is the story of a young girl's quest to find a magical bird. It is planned as the first of a series of three books. 2. A novel of about 106,000 words, now completed. It is abo...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Kathy Cano Murillo  
Kathy Cano Murillo is The Crafty Chica! She is the author of five art/creativity books, writes a syndicated craft column for Gannett News Service and her website, CraftyChica.com, recieves more than 900,000 hits a month. Her mission is to inspire, motivate and empower folks to get their ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Mika Burley  
I am a licensed cosmetologist, salon owner and freelance artist for the past fourteen years. I have experience in all areas of the hair industry and have trained with some of the finest cosmetologist Atlanta, Georgia has created. As a muti-cultural cosmetologist my experience has allowed me to grow ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Philip Effiong  
Originally from Akwa-Ibom State in Nigeria, I have written a total of three books. My first, a text on African-American drama, was published in 2000 by University Press of America and currently appears in such sites as Amazon.com. It is titled, IN SEARCH OF A MODEL FOR AFRICAN-AMERICAN DRAMA. In ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Brian McNamee  
WITH PYTHONS & HEAD-HUNTERS IN BORNEO, THE QUEST FOR MOUNT TIBAN: (Award Winner in the Travel-Cultural Category of the National Best Books 2008 Awards sponsored by USA Book News) - A thrilling narrative of the 2003 & 2006 journeys deep into the heart of Borneo, made by the author and his remarkable...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Aestheteka ...  
www.aestheteka.com www.aestheteka.forumwise.com Formerly esoterica and gnostic correspondent for Phenomena Magazine Clavis ISBN 1591460352 $15.00 Paperback: 583 pages Publisher: Crystal Dreams Publishing (May 2006) Language: English http://www.crystaldreamspublishing.com/catalo...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Samuel Japhets  
Samuel Japhets is the author of two Christian motivational and inspirational books: GodStrong – how to turn your pains into gains, and Chapters of Destiny – how the bible can help you understand, master and accomplish your life’s mission. He is also a worship and praise song/writer and singer ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Rhetta Peoples  
There are many issues that affect African Americans, African American women and women in general. Much of my writing addresses the issues that plague all these demographics. My writing seeks to remedy problems in our community and, when appropriate, it seeks to make the reader relax and laugh at man...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...   Next >