writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Multicultural Writers

305 listings (131 - 140)

C.L. Mareydt  
As a Born Again Believer I have the Privilege to write from the Spirt to the Spirit. As an Inspirational Author I am published in many Online Christian Magazines, Christian and Secular Author Sites. Also, I Own and Moderate Three Yahoo Message Groups and Two Message Boards. Recently I have...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Jennifer Geacone-Cruz  
Jennifer Geacone-Cruz relocated from the New York City area to Tokyo, Japan in 2002. She has been the International Text Supervisor and a contributor for Harper's Bazaar Magazine's Japanese-language edition since 2003. Her fashion editorial work can also be seen in Glitter, Nozze White, and ot...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Alexandra Wong  
When she's not brooding over Ipoh white coffee or earnestly spouting her Carpe Diem philosophy to anyone who would care to listen, this Energizer Bunny can be found bouncing all over the country sniffing out the latest eateries, snapping random photographs of children and old people, and cooking up ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Mamta Anand  
Hello Friends and Fellows, Greetings to one and all. Life made me a writer. I am Assistant Professor in the Department of English Literature. This year I have published my first International book, 'S.RADHAKRISHNAN HIS LIFE AND WORKS', it has become a bestseller(google.com) I am pursuing my P...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kevin Brown  
Biographer and essayist Kevin Brown has authored or contributed to 4 books, and written dozens of articles and reviews on art, cinema, dance, literature, music and politics for publications such asThe Nation, Threepenny Review, (London) Times Literary Supplement, Washington Post Bookworld and others...
writers / published 

1 works listed

John B Wong  
Dr. John B. Wong is a vascular surgeon with a deep interest in theology, ethics, and philosophy. He is an author, a university professor, and seminary lecturer. In addition to his MD, JD, ThD, he earned his Ph.D. in Theology and Ethics. Affiliated with many professional organizations, Professor Wong...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Ann Davenport  
I have self-published a book about maternal health and politics of NGOs - Babies in the Cornfield: Stories of Maternal Health and Death from Around the World. I have been working as a nurse and later a midwife since I was 24, and for the past 15 years have been working in international health progra...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Anthony Buccino  
Anthony Buccino published thirteen books, including six full-length poetry collections. He published three collections of essays based on growing up in and around New Jersey. Buccino writes about life in New Jersey and about commuting at NJ.Com and other locations. The Nutley Sons and...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Bill Snodgrass  
Born in a small Appalachian town in Virginia, I grew up understanding simple things. As my family moved to keep up with my fatherís promotions, we ended up in Memphis, Tennessee, a drastic change from my roots. My high school had more students in it than the town where I was born. My form...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...   Next >