writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Multicultural Writers

303 listings (101 - 110)

Tom Vater  
Tom Vater is a writer mostly working in South Asia. Tom Vater's first publication (barring a virtually forgotten past as editor of student magazines and part-time music critic for a German daily) was a full page spread on Nepali folk music in Nepal's biggest English language paper in 1997. Since...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Eric Gilmartin  
Eric Gilmartin has been writing since age 12, inspired by an early encounter with a family friend, science-fiction master Ray Bradbury. Since then, he has been a film reviewer and freelance journalist, with several published articles on SF moviemaking to his credit. Born in San Jose, California, he ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Mary King  
I had my first "great pearls" published at 16, and my first photograph published at 17, and I haven't looked back since. I've now been a journalist (writer, editor and photographer) for 30 years and have had the pleasure of combining my love for words and images with my passion for world travel. I h...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Paul Boakye  
Freelance writer, playwright, essayist, and editor, Paul Boakye has written for theatre, radio, film, the Internet, academia and magazines. Boakye's debut play "Jacob's Ladder" took the UK Student Playscript Award in 1986. In 1991, "Hair," portraying the cultural gap between a Jamaican single mo...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Sunny Nash  
Sunny Nash writes on Rosa Parks, Jim Crow laws and other issues in her book, Bigmama Didn�t Shop At Woolworth�s, chosen by the Association of American University Presses as essential for understanding race relations in the United States, listed in the Bibliographic Guide to Black Studies b...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Lisa Shepard  
In her books, African Accents: Fabrics and Crafts to Decorate Your Home and Global Expressions: Decorating with Fabrics from Around the World, author and designer Lisa Shepard encourages others to express themselves creatively through simple techniques and readily available materials. She promotes h...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Eric D. Goodman  
Eric D. Goodman is an American writer of literary fiction, commercial fiction, childrens literature, and non-fiction. He has been writing since a grade-school story assignment turned him on to the craft more than a quarter century ago. Eric is the author of TRACKS, a novel in stories (Atticus Bo...
writers / published 

65 works listed

Hal Klopper  
Ben Webster, Ella, Charlie Parker, Lester Young, Coleman Hawkins, Miles Davis, Keith Jarrett. Harold and the Purple Crayon, Encyclopedia Brown, Huckleberry Finn, The Phantom Tollbooth, The Hobbit, The Pigman, A Separate Peace, To Build a Fire, The Raven, To Kill a Mockingbird, The Awakeni...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Elaine Foster  
My full name is Elaine Dorothy Foster with a soul Friend. Presently, although I have no children I've helped with the growth and development of my two sibling brothers' neices and nephews. I've even tried my hands at care giving of the elderly, who are by law classified as (adult) children Dece...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...   Next >