writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Multicultural Writers

304 listings (11 - 20)

Juan Carlos García Hoyos  
Antropólogo de la Universidad Nacional de Colombia y Ph.D. en Historia de la Universidad Carolina de Praga - República Checa-. Ha sido catedrático del Centro de Estudios Ibero-Americanos de la ciudad de Praga y profesor titular de la Universidad de Altos Estudios Económicos de la República ...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Ronald Yates  
Ronald E. Yates Ronald E. Yates is Dean Emeritus of the College of Media at the University of Illinois. Yates, who is also a professor of journalism, was appointed Dean in August 2003 after heading the College of Media’s Department of Journalism. He joined the University of Illinois a...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Will Lutwick  
Author of "Dodging Machetes: How I Survived Forbidden Love, Bad Behavior, and the Peace Corps in Fiji." a seriocomic memoir published in 2012 by Peace Corps Writers. Available on Amazon in print and Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008KWN034 In the “Dodging Machetes” central plot, a quir...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Mike Hallett  
On November 23 2,003 I discovered a graveyard with a number of large scale prehistoric sea dragons. Latter the discovery would come to be know as the discovery of the Hallettestoneion Seazoria Dragons remains. The largest, oldest, and most advanced forms of life ever discovered. The Seazoria Dragon...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Gary Val Tenuta  
I have two favorite quotes which pretty much sum up my world view. The first is from Albert Einstein: "The universe is not only queerer than we imagine, it is queerer than we CAN imagine." The second is from Shakespeare's Hamlet: "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Anora Egan  
Born in Boston, Massachusetts. Grew up around the Mediterranean - Amman (Jordan), Port Said (Egypt), Jeddah (Saudi Arabia), Beirut (Lebanon), Jerusalem (Jerusalem), Rome (Italy), then Bethesda (Maryland, USA). Educated in American, International and French schools. Studied English, Italian, French, ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Jason D. Hill  
I was born and raised in Jamaica and emigrated to the United States in 1985 at the age of twenty to become a novelist. I am Associate Professor of Philosophy at De Paul University. I am also the author of three books: Becoming a Cosmopolitan: What it Means to Be a Human Being in the New Millenniu...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Giovanni Agnoloni  
Biographical note on Giovanni Agnoloni: Giovanni Agnoloni was born in Florence (Italy), on the 9th September 1976. After a major in Classical studies, he obtained an honours degree in Law from the University of Florence (June, 2002) with a thesis on Data Protection Law in Italy and Common Law count...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Michael Eldredge  
A native of Ogden, Utah, Mr. Eldredge received his B.A. degree in Political Science and History at Weber State College in 1971. He received an M.A. degree in Political Science with a Certificate in International Relations from Utah State University in 1972. Commissioned as a Naval Officer in 197...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >