writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Money/Finance Writers

187 listings (91 - 100)

Sam chiyson Anyaele  
ANYAELE SAM CHIYSON is a Leadership expert, Marriage counselor, Motivational speaker and inspirational author who turns his gaze lucidly and his wit sharply to hard nut to crack that affects the spiritual, economical and social development of individuals; enlightening and empowering them to carry th...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Linda Leier Thomason  
Communicator who researches and writes assigned articles and ghost authors speeches for corporate, non-profit and political leaders. I have written copy for 24 issues of an award-winning magazine. In addition, I have written and had published feature pieces, white papers, issue papers, bus...
writers / published 

35 works listed

Andrew Sheldon  
I am a non-fiction writer based in Wanganui, NZ, though Australian by birth. I write on investment and the humanities, with a particular interest in political philosophy, psychology, law, economics and history. I have a number of books under development. I tend to write multiple books at a time bec...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Margaret E Ward  
Journalist, radio show contributor and photographer who loves nothing more than meeting new people and hearing their incredible stories - from around the country and the world. Irish Times business columnist, Cents & Nonsense 2007- Tubridy Show, RTE radio one regular contributor 2005- Sunday ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

John Dini  
John F. Dini has owned and operated his own companies for over 30 years. The currently fashionable description for someone like him is “serial entrepreneur,” but John prefers “chronically unemployable.” Since 1997, he has devoted full time to helping business owners succeed, logging over...
writers / published 

1 works listed

M. D. McGinley  
Born and raised in Seattle, Washington, graduated Ballard High in 1979. Went on to discover personal computers in the 1980's; programmed, designed and marketed home computer accounting program in 1985. Joined the U. S. Navy in 1986, advanced to logs and records supervisor; earned A.A. in Liberal A...
writers / published 

3 works listed

KN Anon  
I like to (ha ha) write. My current job as an equity research analyst helps me get published (at least to financial market readers) and pays well (which is good). While the writing I do should be aimed at helping clients make money, it (all too often) ends up becoming a critique of government po...
writers / published 

1 works listed

George Russell  
I write about business, legal and social issues, covering Asia (especially South Asia, Southeast Asia) and the Middle East. I have been based in Hong Kong, Jakarta, Hanoi, Dubai, New York, Seattle, Melbourne and Bangalore. Positions I have held include political editor of the Far Eastern Economic...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Rusty Fischer  
Rusty Fischer is the author of 15 published books, including Creative Writing Made Easy (McGraw-Hill), Weapons of the Wild, Wild West (Chelsea House Publishers), and The Buzz On Sex, Dating & Relationships (Lebhar-Friedman Books). He has also written hundreds of articles, appearing in such nationall...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ...   Next >