writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Money/Finance Writers

187 listings (81 - 90)

Joseph Brown  
Joseph C. Brown is a writer and dynamic speaker specializing in the areas of financial freedom, personal growth and self-enrichment. He is an avid community leader, as vice president of the Baltimore County Public Library Friends (Randallstown Chapter), head of the Neighborhood Watch committee for t...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Darrell  Berkheimer  
I'm a former daily newspaper editor with more than 28 years in the field. I served as a reporter-writer, city editor, news editor, managing editor, columnist and editorials writer. I was managing editor at three dailies in Georgia and Texas. I also worked for 13 years as a coast-to-coast driver...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Daniel Bloom SPHR, SSBB, SCRP  
Dan is a human capital strategic partner who can make the bridge from the old human resource model to the new business process model having worked in the recruiting, training, EEO and consulting aspects of the industry. After 30 years involved in the industry, he is a Subject Matter Expert on issues...
writers / published 

47 works listed

Mobolaji Martins  
Mr. Mobolaji Martins., HND, MBA, 21st Century Globalization received in higher national diploma honours from the London Guildhall University in London in line of an Harvard admission to further an executive honours in business management, he ended up receiving his traditional MBA from the British an...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Patrick Guntensperger  
Born in Canada, brought up in Europe. Never quite finished that doctoral dissertation. Have written everything from novels to screenplays, travel, philosophy, features, investigative, criticism and commentary. Careers have included stuntman, propsman, private investigator, drug/alcohol counselor,...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Thomas Drinkard  
Born in north Alabama, graduated from University of North Alabama with a degree in English. Entered the U.S. Army immediately upon graduation. Spent fifteen years in the Army, ten of which were with the Special Forces (Green Berets). Lived in various Asian countries for a total of six years,...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Carol Denbow  
Hidden behind the "hard-core" business woman and devoted mom was an author with a book inside. In 2002, Carol Denbow finally sat down and wrote the introduction to her first book. Two years later, "Are You Ready to Be Your Own Boss?" was in print fulfilling the need for new business owners to achiev...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Harry Alesso  
H. Peter Alesso is a research scientist and software architect with twenty years exeprience at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL). As Engineering Group Leader at LLNL he has led a team of computer scientists and engineers in a wide range of innovative applications across a wide range of s...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Zahid Hussain  
I am a novelist and poet. My debut novel is entitled "The Curry Mile". I was born and raised in Lancashire. My family moved from Blackburn to Manchester in 1990 where we have lived ever since. I am a former North West Poetry Slam champion and have performed at venues such as Manchesterís Gr...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >