writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Money/Finance Writers

184 listings (71 - 80)

Jeanie Pitner  
Education AA BA Other Training and Certificates IRS Certificate of Enrollment Jackson Hewitt Basic Income Tax Mastering Payroll Web Pages/HTML Series Electrician Domestic Pump Erosion Control USMC Communications School Well Drilling Engineer Apprentice For the high school gra...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Douglas Gerlach  
As a recognized authority on online investing, Douglas Gerlach has helped hundreds of thousands of people get started on the road to financial freedom. A true Internet pioneer, Gerlach founded one of the earliest financial Web sites, Investorama.com, in 1995. Through the years, Gerlach has mai...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Linda Leier Thomason  
Simplifying complex subject matter, calling a reader to action and telling a complete story, covering all sides, are what I do best as a writer. Though I favor certain topics, the subject matter is less important to me than the fact finding and reporting. I have written copy for 24 issues of an aw...
writers / published 

34 works listed

Jim Stapleton  
Business person in Calgary for 25 years, diamond exploration geologist, prospected Peace River Country for 10 years. Interest in business philosophy and the politics of investing in the Caribbean and Central America as a way of aiding Third World countries to develop infrastructure that will lead to...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Foster Winans  
Winans has ghosted, co-written, and/or independently produced more than 30 books. In 1999 he founded a nonprofit writers's resource center in Bucks County, Pennsylvania, and ran it for six years before returning to writing and producing books. R. Foster Winans was a Wall Street Journal co...
writers / published 

5 works listed

G George Paxton  
I am a young 58. I live in South Africa, and have travelled quite widely. I have had several professions. I was a photojournalist in the decade of the 1970s. I worked in IT in the 80s and 90s. In 1990 I was ordained an Anglican priest and spent several years in full-time ministry. In 2001 I graduate...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ogova Ondego  
My core business is turning information into life-changing knowledge. I have ably handled just about any genre of writing--creative, factual, critical--under human experience over the past 30 years (actually, 2013 marks my 31st year since I started what I believed was to be a brief affair with the w...
writers / published 

17 works listed

Ramona Grigg  
I live in Michigan's north woods, where I have plenty of time to consider the world and where I fit into it. I'm now 72 years old and back to writing for publication after a dry period of about 15 years. (I never stopped writing, I just stopped trying to publish) During my Prime Time I wrote two...
writers / published 

21 works listed

Joseph Brown  
Joseph C. Brown is a writer and dynamic speaker specializing in the areas of financial freedom, personal growth and self-enrichment. He is an avid community leader, as vice president of the Baltimore County Public Library Friends (Randallstown Chapter), head of the Neighborhood Watch committee for t...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >