writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Money/Finance Writers

199 listings (71 - 80)

Yoli Marie  
Yoli Marie, author of “Financial Fitness For Young Adults” is a true trailblazer and exceptional financial coach who has the drive and determination to almost single-handedly save the next generation from financial despair. It is Yoli’s belief that this generation of young adults between the ages ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

PRINCE BEN MOHAMMED  
Prince Usman Ben Mohammed is a trained accountant, author and one of the most powerful motivational speakers your audience is likely to experience. He uses simple examples, funny stories and a transformational style of writing to inspire people of all strata of life to take responsibilities, to...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sandra Johnson  
I'm an author -inventor & self-published my book "A Do It Yourself Inventors Roadmap." This how to book / self-help book is to navigate any inventor with any invention from concept to reality. I take others on the step by step roadmap that I followed when inventing, developing, manufacuturing, th...
writers / published 

1 works listed

John B Wong  
Dr. John B. Wong is a vascular surgeon with a deep interest in theology, ethics, and philosophy. He is an author, a university professor, and seminary lecturer. In addition to his MD, JD, ThD, he earned his Ph.D. in Theology and Ethics. Affiliated with many professional organizations, Professor Wong...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Nola Kelsey  
**Watch for Dogs: Funny Side Up! September, 2008. Zoologist turned satirist Nola L. Kelsey is the author of Let's Go Visit Best Friends Animal Sanctuary, Bitch Unleashed Revised: The Harsh Realities of Goin’ Country and coauthor/“primary scribe” for the political, self-help, satire Keeping the Ma...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Paul William Roberts  
Born in Wales Educated Raynes Park School & Exeter College, Oxford (M.A.) Studied Sanskrit at the Hindu University Benares and Bangalore University (D.Phil); studied Hebrew and Aramaic in Jerusalem and UC Berkeley. Taught Renaissance literature and neo-Platonism at St Peter's College, Oxford. Te...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Thomas Owens  
I am a Certified Paralegal, author and a Non-Custodial Parent. I was born in Los Angeles California. I started this series on child support after I got many request to help other Non-Custodial Parents. I have dealt first-hand with the Child Support System for many years. Along the way, I star...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Suzanne Blanchard  
A former editor and columnist for phillyBurbs.com, Suzanne has been working on the Web since 1993, developing the first sites for several commercial and non-profit organizations and consulting on government and non-profit Web presences. Over the past ten years, she has driven the development of ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jeanie Pitner  
Education AA BA Other Training and Certificates IRS Certificate of Enrollment Jackson Hewitt Basic Income Tax Mastering Payroll Web Pages/HTML Series Electrician Domestic Pump Erosion Control USMC Communications School Well Drilling Engineer Apprentice For the high school gra...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >