writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Money/Finance Writers

186 listings (61 - 70)

Lillian Brummet  
As writers, just as in life, my husband and I are partners… Although it seems like a lifetime of scribbles and notes have led up to this - we have been published free-lance writers for more than 7 years. Our work has appeared in a variety of Canadian and American publications. In addition, Lillian’...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Zamri Mohamad  
His writing began at the age of 17 when his first article appeared in one of the national newspapers, Utusan Malaysia. Since 2001 he consistently write for two major local newspapers in Malaysia as a freelance writer while pursuing his first degree in Mass Communication, specializing in Journali...
writers / published 

10 works listed

TANVIR ZAIDI  
I am a proud mesopotamian ,single and straight ,am over 6 feet 5 inches tall .I am the sole Owner and Chairman of the company DOCTOR THZ Limited ,Owner and President of RESERVE BANK OF TANVIR ,STATE BANK OF TANVIR ,SMALL BUSINESS INVESTMENT BANK .I am the Commander in chief of all employees of...
writers / unpublished 

3 works listed

Frank Mendelson  
Managing Editor, Publishing Resources, Inc. www.publishingresources.com Managing Editor, Accounts Payable Journal http://apjournal.americanaccountspayable.org/ Managing Editor, Corporate Environmental Strategy: Journal of Environmental Leadership. Elsevier, Inc/Reed Elsevier,pic. ( 1993- ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Yoli Marie  
Yoli Marie, author of “Financial Fitness For Young Adults” is a true trailblazer and exceptional financial coach who has the drive and determination to almost single-handedly save the next generation from financial despair. It is Yoli’s belief that this generation of young adults between the ages ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Igor Sharshakov  
Igor Sharshakov - the approved Content Reserve (Overdrive), Digital River (NASDAQ: DRIV), Businesspro.Books24x7 and Lightning Source (Ingram) Publisher - was born and raised in Vitebsk, Belarus (the city of Marc Chagall), is married, and has one son named Cyril. Igor has been involved in internation...
writers / published 

7 works listed

PRINCE BEN MOHAMMED  
Prince Usman Ben Mohammed is a trained accountant, author and one of the most powerful motivational speakers your audience is likely to experience. He uses simple examples, funny stories and a transformational style of writing to inspire people of all strata of life to take responsibilities, to...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sandra Johnson  
I'm an author -inventor & self-published my book "A Do It Yourself Inventors Roadmap." This how to book / self-help book is to navigate any inventor with any invention from concept to reality. I take others on the step by step roadmap that I followed when inventing, developing, manufacuturing, th...
writers / published 

1 works listed

John B Wong  
Dr. John B. Wong is a vascular surgeon with a deep interest in theology, ethics, and philosophy. He is an author, a university professor, and seminary lecturer. In addition to his MD, JD, ThD, he earned his Ph.D. in Theology and Ethics. Affiliated with many professional organizations, Professor Wong...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >