writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Money/Finance Writers

190 listings (51 - 60)

John R. Jagoe  
John R. Jagoe's Professional Background: John R. Jagoe is one of the most experienced international traders in the United States. A graduate of Thunderbird, he has worked as a sales executive in eight countries: Australia, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Puerto Rico, Panama, Italy, England and Germany. He...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Frank Addessi  
I was born in the badlands of Brooklyn, NY and while I was too young to remember my birth and early months I have been able to verify those facts.My formative years were spent in the circus where I was the youngest lion tamer in the world until age 7 when I was sold to gypsies and trained to b...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Joseph Hager  
Hager, after serving in the U.S. Air Force, turned his efforts toward writing, receiving an education in written communicato from Florida State University. He has attended many continuing education seminars and writing workshops. He has written and published four novels: "Death Of A Nation: An Ame...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Bittu Kumar  
Bittu Kumar  has authored seven Books. All of them have been successfully launched in the International market.   He writes columns for leading English and Hindi newspapers, focusing on youth and national development issues. He is also a motivational speaker.   His first book, l...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Patricia DiVecchio  
Patricia has experience in building business capacity and entrepreneurial development over the last 20 years, working with numerous small and medium sized businesses and organizations. With a focus on international development, Patricia works as a business consultant, coach, and workshop facilitator...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Marilynn Dawson  
I grew up in a solid Christian home, coming to Christ at the age of 7. I've been actively involved in Church life since age 10, including activities such as joining Mom and my sister in singing special numbers, choir, teaching Sunday School, leading Sunday School open session, planning Sunday Schoo...
writers / published 

11 works listed

Brenda Farrar-Ejemai  
In 1994, Brenda Farrar-Ejemai wrote her first piece of literature, a poem, entitled: Experience. Two years later, in 1996, her childrens book: Roast Beef and Gravy and Black Tongue was written. In 1998, both Poetry From The Heart and a motivational series (including The Goal, Worry, and Fear) ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Shannon Turlington  
I have written 17 nonfiction reference books and numerous articles for print publications and Web sites. My areas of expertise include New Age and spirituality, Internet technologies and software, the World Wide Web, college admissions and financing, distance education, and esoteric subjects, ...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Usiere Uko  
Usiere Uko is not your regular personal finance expert. He is a man on a mission - to inspire everyday folks to rise above their circumstances/excuses and live their dreams. He calls himself a dreamer who lives next door to reality, and believes everyone has a God given right to live his or her drea...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >