writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Money/Finance Writers

190 listings (41 - 50)

Warren Brown  
Warren Brown is a writer of Anglo-Indian descent. Warren grew up in India and now lives with his wife London. Warren has written a number of books on a variety of topics, which are listed on Amazon. Warren has written books on Catering, cooking, Parallel Universes, Internet Marketing and Life Coachi...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Randy Myers  
Randy Myers writes about investing, insurance, pension management, corporate finance, personal finance and corporate governance for national magazines and corporate clients. He has been a professional journalist since 1979. From 1983 to 1987, Mr. Myers was a writer and editor for Dow Jo...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Rod L Griffin  
An author, actor, screenwriter, and playwright. He is one of the youngest authors in history to ever publish three books in one year within three separate genres. Rarely, in such a diverse spectrum has anyone created so much. This young man has been creating in life from an early age. At twelve ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Todd Edwards  
Todd Edwards is the author of AMAZONs number 2 best selling advertising book, Standing Naked at 10 Below and as well, wrote, The Color Crazy, You Wear It So Well. More notably, he is the creator of the branded writing style Reality Rhyming thats based on the premise, If Your Life Was A Poem, What W...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Samuel Oprey  
Sam / Samuel O'Prey works under the pseudonym: Vincent Duprey for all fiction work and none fiction in his own name. He is also a suite101 featured writer. Vincent was born on the cross over of 1979 & 1980, his legs were out in 1979 and the rest followed thereafter. As an entertainer and poet Vi...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Dean Lundell  
Mr. Dean E. Lundell Mr. Lundell, a former Vice President of Merrill Lynch Capital Markets, Principal of a regional investment bank and Managing Director of his own trading firm can give the reader an insiders view of Wall Street. Mr. Lundell joined Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner and Smith in ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Blane Warrene  
The culmination of professional and personal experience in information technology and operational management has resulted in focused writing on the field. Blane has been published in several technology media online, and in print in several private corporate magazines. These outlets inc...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Debra Lohrere  
Debra Lohrere is a Commodity Trading Logistics Coordinator and Author. She previously spent over ten years working in an Accounts Administration position doing Credit Control and financial forecasting. She also ran her own computer retailing business for many years. Knowing the vital importance of...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Art Kavanagh  
My name is Art Kavanagh and I have been writing and publishing books since 1994 mostly on a part time basis. In that period I have made substantial sums of money from my work. In addition I gained a reputation as an expert in local history, made the acquaintance of some very unusual people and got g...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >