writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Money/Finance Writers

187 listings (31 - 40)

Shawn McCarthy  
Shawn McCarthy is the author of the popular Internet business book "The Art of .COMbat: Ancient Wisdom for the Competitive Economy" ( http://shop.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?isbn=0471415197 ) And he's the author of "Engineering Your Way to Success" ( http://shop.barnesandnoble....
writers / published 

4 works listed

Brad Zigler  
Financial and investment writing can be deadly dull, but Brad Zigler uses the experience gleaned from stints as the head of marketing, research and education for a derivatives exchange and an investment fund manager to make his prose crisp, clean and, at the right times, even funny. Most important, ...
writers / published 

23 works listed

Ellie Searl  
I began telling stories as soon as I could talk. The splendor of the Adirondack Mountains and Lake Champlain seeped into my being, as did the rhythms of small-town life. My storytelling now draws inspiration from the richness of my experiences and the diverse personalities I’ve encountered while liv...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Rachel Henwood  
Following her original training in the UK as a graphic designer, Rachel has had more than nine years’ experience in the advertising industry. She has worked as both an art director and a copywriter for successful and well-respected agencies around the world, handling contracts for clients inc...
writers / unpublished 

4 works listed

Tracey McBride  
STYLE WITH SOUL(tm)...ON ANY INCOME! When Americans look for frugal luxuries they turn to Tracey McBride. By way of her books, newsletters, and repeat appearances on television shows such as "The Carol Duvall Show", "Smart Solutions", "DIY Crafts", and NBC news (Los Angeles affiliate), Tra...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Lionel Hartley  
Born in New Zealand of English parentage, Lionel David Charles Hartley worked as a office and theatre manager and commercial artist for many years and gained qualifications in Business Administration, Business Law, Electronics, Economics and Accountancy and an honorary diploma in Dramatic Art while ...
writers / published 

106 works listed

Garry Goodmann  
\"BUSINESS-PLAN\" – (ISBN 5-469-00541-0) - is a management book about effective long and short term planning in Russia and the countries of the East Europe. The growing market of these countries allows to receive the income up to 100 % annual profit from the enclosed investments. Russia is poised to...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Neil Waterhouse  
Neil Waterhouse is the author of "Million Dollar eBay Business From Home - A Step by Step Guide" and managing director of Waterhouse Research, a company which finds hot selling items on eBay as well as which hot products are making eBay sellers the most profit. Neil owns several eBay businesses a...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Patrick Callioni  
Patrick Callioni is the Division Manager in the Australian Government Information Management Office, in Canberra (www.agimo.gov.au). Patrick has degrees in Arts and in Law and is a Barrister. He is a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Management, a Senior Member of the Australian Computer Socie...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >