writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Money/Finance Writers

193 listings (21 - 30)

Shel Horowitz  
Which would you rather read? "Electronic Privacy Expert Releases New Book" (snore!) or "It's 10 O'Clock-Do You Know Where Your Credit History Is?" Press releases, sellsheets, web pages...copywriting that tells "the story behind the story"- from the award-winning author of Grassroots Marketing f...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Gerianne B Van Vugt  
Gerianne B. Van Vugt was born in 1959, in Corner Brook, Newfoundland, Canada. At the age of eleven, she moved to the province of Ontario, and lived in various cities for some nineteen years. During this time she attended Sheridan College, in Oakville and received her Diploma in Human Services Admini...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Kristen Gustafson  
In high school, I was known as "The girl who wants to write books." It wasn't a big mystery: when I wasn't editing the school paper, twirling batons with the majorettes, or washing cars for some group or another, I was reading or writing. In college, in a fit of practicality, I registered as an ed...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ritchie Felix  
Ritchie Felix is a Prolific Writer, a Medallion Award winner, a Poet, a Novelist, an Essayist, impeccable Story Teller of note, Corporate Re-branding Expert, Business Consultant, a trained Physicist, ICt4D and e-payment solution Expert, a highly sought after Conference Speaker of Note, e-commerce Co...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Lee Johnson  
Lee Johnson(1954-) was born in WA, but relocated when two years old to San Francisco, Ca. He was raised and influenced during the cultural movement of the 1960s and 70s. His interest in psychology developed out of a curiosity to understand the colorful street people of that era. This resulted in...
writers / published 

2 works listed

George Anderson  
George Anderson has over 43 years experience as a human being. He has an opinion on just about everything and especially enjoys reveling in the agony and misfortune of others. Perhaps not noble traits, but life is short so why not enjoy it. Mr. Anderson (occasionally publishing under the pseudon...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Carolyn Hal  
About the author My name is Dr. Carolyn Hall. I am a native of Memphis, Tn. I gained my BA and MA in English from Tennessee State University. I moved to Atlanta, GA in 2000 to begin work on my doctorate in Humanities with a concentration in Women’s Studies. I have been teaching at the univer...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Randall M Mooney  
Randall M. Mooney is the co-founder and President of The DeRanz Companies, Inc. and an ordained minister. Mr. Mooney began writing in the seventh grade and is also a skilled musician and songwriter. He toured with a contemporary Christian band in the 1970's and 1980's - has written over three hundre...
writers / published 

2 works listed

J. LaBarge Bryan  
Professional Profile: Twenty-eight (28) total years combined civilian and military tenure as a strategic and tactical intelligence analyst serving at Department of the Army, Department of Defense, Joint, International, and multinational levels worldwide. Nineteen years, seven months, and fourt...
writers / published 

72 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >