writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Money/Finance Writers

208 listings (141 - 150)

Wyel Harris  
Y. L. Harris; international thrillers. HINDU KUSH set in Afghanistan during Soviet occupation. In print (Barnes and Noble), in libraries, and on the Net as an ebook. Spanish thriller due out in Spring 2001 Magazine writer before switching to fiction. Teach, judge; edit and evaluate manuscri...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Brian Munger  
Brian Munger is a Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW) that has written well over 2,500 resumes. He owns and operates a resume writing company, Resume Phenom, LLC (www.resumephenom.com). Munger has helped countless individuals land new jobs in virtually every industry, including sales...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Medy Beroy  
I dream of becoming a great writer someday. Have already tried publishing news and feature articles in our local newspaper before but lately I'm more into blogging for exposure and to enhance my writing skills. Currently, I'm writing a romance novel but I hope I could find an agent who could hel...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Terra L. Fletcher  
Terra L. Fletcher is a freelance writer / marketing consultant and the owner of fletcherfreelance.com. Fletcher is a business writer specializing in website content. More than just good grammar, Fletcher improves your advertising return on investment. For all your writing and marketing needs visi...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Paulo Queiroz Silva  
There some long time am writer, without any chance to publish any book. As i icovered AMAZON.COM (kindle), and to paperback books (CreateSpace), i started to publish all manuscripts i had its. I have 23 titles published throughout Amazon.com I wish to promote my books. Best Regards Paulo Quei...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Kathleen Phalen  
Master of Arts, Journalism and Public Affairs American University Book, Integrative Medicine Book, Wellness East and West Write for Washington Post, Los Angeles Times News Syndicate, USA Weekend Magazine, American Medical News, 64 Magazine, Gadfly Magazine, The Bark and more.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Raj Arumugam  
After many years of teaching and writing, I've combined my two interests and run my own self-publishing business. My books and courses focus on two areas I consider essential and missing in the education we offer ourselves: positive thinking and a sense of oneness.
writers / published 

36 works listed

Vijay Menon  
Vijay Menon is a marketing and communication consultant and author of “Innovation Stories from India Inc”. He helps organisations to tell their story better and is interested in large marcom and writing projects. For details, please visit www.vijaymenon.com
writers / published 

2 works listed

Darlene Cypser  
My writing has appeared in: Advertising & Marketing Review, The Colorado Lawyer, Jurimetrics, Tectonophysics, Indie Slate Magazine, Journal of Environmental Law & Litigation, Oklahoma Law Review, Boulder Daily Camera, The Boulder Parent, and The Baker Street Journal.
writers / published 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...   Next >