writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Money/Finance Writers

207 listings (121 - 130)

Subhash Bhore  
Subhash studied Botany at University of Pune (Pune, India) & Genetics at UKM, Malaysia. In 2009, he was nominated for the AASIO Young Scientist Award. Currently,he is serving as Associate Professor (of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology) at AIMST University, Malaysia. He has published more th...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Mike Cornell  
Lived for forty years ... I smoke. drink, laugh, live ...done time for robbing banks and wrote poetry for the women I've loved ...how can any writer write if they haven't lived life ... I fought for my country ...gave my heart to those I've loved ...and poured my soul onto pages of white ... but thi...
writers / unpublished 

6 works listed

Vanna Bonta  
Vanna Bonta is an American internationally prize-winning poet who debuted as a novelist with FLIGHT, A Quantum Fiction Novel. The novel's hardcover publication was met by a PUBLISHERS WEEKLY enthusiastic welcome with encore and favorably reviewed by the American Library Association and literary trad...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Mark Medley  
Mark currently works as a consultant in International education, and is primarily based in South- East Asia.He is also an Ezine Articles platinum author, and writes for a variety of web based publications. Mark has published, \\\"City of Dreams,\\\" \\\"Surviving the Economic Crisis,\\\" \\\"...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Vijay Menon  
Vijay Menon is a Bangalore based marketing and communication consultant and author of "Innovation Stories from India Inc: Their Story in Their Words", Bloomsbury India. He helps organisations to tell their story better. Vijay has previously worked as vice president of marketing at QuEST and In...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Stephanie Palmer  
Stephanie Palmer coaches business leaders and creative professionals in a wide range of industries to help them get their ideas the attention and financing they deserve. As part of MGM’s executive team for six years, she supervised twenty films with multimillion dollar budgets, including the...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Becky Norman  
Since graduating from the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point with a B.A. in Honors English (Writing Minor), Becky Norman has moved to Canada and graduated from Conestoga College\'s Human Resources Program with Honours. For the past six years, she has been a Human Resources Advisor and is curre...
writers / published 

66 works listed

Tema Frank  
Tema is the author of the best-selling book, "Canada's Best Employers for Women: A Guide for Job Hunters, Employees and Employers", which was shortlisted for a Business Book of the Year Award. She has written many articles on business, marketing, the Internet, academe, and women in the workplace for...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Mohit  Sharma (Trendster / Trendy Baba)  
Published - Thousands of stories, poems, books, articles, comics (fiction, non-fiction, research and social activism). Languages - English, Hindi & EspaƱol. Affiliate: Freelance Talents (Freelance Civilization), Infra Surkh Shayars, Various websites and publications like Raj Comics, Smas...
writers / published 

25 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...   Next >