writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Money/Finance Writers

208 listings (111 - 120)

Jonathan Fesmire  
Jonathan Fesmire lives in sunny Southern California with his son. He loves writing, and is lucky enough to work as a copywriter for his day job. His writes "The Mostly Steampunk Blog," located on his website, http://jonfesmire.com/. It covers, well, mostly steampunk, plus writing, art, an...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Marc Shamus  
Marc Shamus is the the Author of "Always Do Your Best" and "But Are You Making Any Money". He is also the Publisher, Illustrator and Editor of the children's book, The Story of Goo. He also is the Publisher and Editor of the healthy book series: 50 Recipes - The Collection He is a life...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Brad Schepp  
Brad Schepp has blended his interests in technology and pop culture throughout his career as a journalist and author. For more than 20 years he's written about cutting-edge technologies and how those technologies are changing our lives. He's been online since 1983, when most people didnt even kno...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Caren A. Adams  
Caren Adams earned her Masters from Pepperdine University and a Business Diploma (BTEC) from Southwest London College, England. Her business background is extensive, covering everything from airlines to manufacturing, with a number of diverse industries in between. Adams espouses the theory that we ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Neil Levine  
Am going to quote Marx, "When money comes innuendo, love comes in your door." Not Karl, but one of the Brothers. You have to grasp the gravamen of this argument to understand my unique talents. I have a expertise in environmental pollution caused by forest fires, water power, paticula...
writers / unpublished 

2 works listed

Michael Bret Hood  
Author of Outrage: We The People (ISBN: 0972845038) - Published by Baycrest Books (non-POD) Critically reviewed by Midwest Book Review (5 stars), Round Table Reviews (Top Rating) and Review-Books.com (Top Rating) Published a number of travel features in Gannett newspapers and magazines to inclu...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Puja Ahuja  
Puja Ahuja is a Delhi based educator in a leading academic institute. She has authored textbooks as well as developed content for organizations like the National Council of Educational Research and Training, Central Board of Secondary Education and the Central Institute of Education Technology. M...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Theodocia McLean  
I was born on an Island! I was adopted twice! I wasn't told my name until my sixteenth birthday! The experiences of my past were long shadows that haunted me and kept me in darkness for most of my life. My writings have given me a voice, healing and direction! I share my personal story in h...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Brian Sapp  
I’m a Mortgage Consultant located in Southern California with over 20 years of lending experience. My previous background as an Area Sales Manager for Wells Fargo, and underwriting positions with Household Bank and California Coast Credit Union provide me with a wealth of industry knowledge to hel...
writers / unpublished 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...   Next >