writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Gay/Lesbian Writers

251 listings (81 - 90)

Jaye Em Edgecliff  
What do you want to know, and why should I answer? Who and what I am has no bearing on my writing. I could be a cat, I could be random data corruption of what had been a jpeg of Sara-Jean Underwood's breasts, I could be anything or anyone. I'm a by-line on the cover of a book. It's what...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Rebeka Harrington  
Raised in country Victoria, Rebeka started her writing career working for the local newspaper as a teenager. While she decided not to pursue this as a career, she has always enjoyed writing and being creative With so many varied interests and eccletic taste in most things, Rebeka enjoys incorpora...
writers / unpublished 

2 works listed

Mary Andrews  
Mary Abigail Andrews was born in Trinidad and Tobago in 1985. Her father was a singer and song writer and it is from him that she inherited her ability to write creatively. Mary always had a passion for writing. At a very early age she started writing poems, songs and eventually stories that showe...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Michael Hill  
My name is Michael Hill and I am an amatuer writer. I have never published anything other than what I have written in my college newspaper, which have been several years ago. I have just written my first book which is non-fiction. It tells the story of my life from the ages of 18 - 20 as a black het...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Richard Lang  
I retired in February of 2012 and live in Mesquite, Nevada. When I was a teenager I read all the James Bond novels by Ian Fleming and thought that some day I would like to write a novel too. In the first year of my retirement I read over 120 books. My favorite authors are Dashiell Hammett and ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Pearl Luke  
Born in Peace River, Alberta, I moved to BC in 2001 and currently live on Salt Spring Island, the largest of the gulf islands. I am the author of two novels, Madame Zee (2006) and Burning Ground (2000). Madame Zee was longlisted for the International IMPAC Dublin Literary Award, and was a book club ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

LIbby Broadbent  
Libby Broadbent writes with a weiner dog snuggled under her shirt, looking out over a beautiful river on the South Shore of Nova Scotia, with a glass of wine on one side and pictures of her four spawn on the other. Her real job is attempting to convince hordes of teenagers to put away their ce...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Dee Rose  
Dee Rose was born on July 5th and resides in Aurora, CO. He is the father of two daughters. "They are my life." He says. He attended Metro State University of Denver, where he majored in Political Science. Forbidden Love is the first of several novels he hopes to publish in the romance genre. He has...
writers / published 

2 works listed

J. Aundre' Clinton  
A new exciting writer, J. Aundre' Clinton. A 1994 graduate of the University of Kansas with a degree in Theatre and Film, Mr. Clinton makes his literary debut with Sins From the Past, which was self-published in 2002. J. Aundre' enjoys writing fiction that draws the reader into the story, making t...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >