writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Gay/Lesbian Writers

250 listings (71 - 80)

Karen S. Cole  
Please visit our website at www.rainbowriting.com for more info about Ghost Writer, Inc. We perform affordable freelance copy writing, ghostwriting, copy editing, proofreading, analysis and full professional formatting for books, memoirs and screenplays, and we do many other writing-related se...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Daniel Martinez  
A native Tucsonan, Daniel Martinez was just fourteen when he wrote his first novel; now, six years and thirty-five books later, he has successfully published three books, founded his own publishing and agenting companies, and is currently working on the formation of a political organization known as...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Kimberly Bird  
Born January 22, 1985. I have been writing since I was about 12 years old... randomly though, not ever second of every day. I'm going into the film business because I love it and I can't see myself doing anything else. A few years ago, I was in school (I'm in Adult High School now because the studen...
writers / unpublished 

5 works listed

Carrie White  
Born in Gloucestershire and now based in London, Carrie White's erotic literary work is gaining an international reputation. She began writing professionally in the year 2000 and has been published in many web-based publications, printed erotic magazines and has also made various international T.V ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Michael Cornelius  
My first novel, Creating Man, was released by The Vineyard Press in 2001 and was their second-best selling book of that year, eventually being named as finalist for a 2002 Lambda Literary Prize and nominated for an American Library Association Award and Independent Press Award. In 2003, The Vineyard...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Adele Cosgrove-Bray  
Adele Cosgrove-Bray is the author of a series of dark urban fantasy/paranormal romance novels which follow the lives of a community of artisan-sorcerers based in Liverpool, England. Tamsin and Rowan are available now (February 2012), and Bethany Rose will follow soon. Fabian, the fourth in the seri...
writers / published 

17 works listed

Yakiri Truth  
New Orleans native Yakiri Truth began her writing career as a youth editor for a local magazine in 1995. In 2005, she accepted a position as a staff writer for SABLE Magazine, an online magazine for lesbian women of color. In 2006, her short story "Unspoken" was included in "Longing, Lust, L...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Emma Ray Garrett  
I currently have a dozen erotica novellas published by Changeling Press. Six of these have been contracted for print and will be available in 2008. I write in a broad variety of genres, using varied themes, though most of my work has strong speculative fiction and/or urban fantasy themes. I also ...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Duane Simolke  
Duane Simolke (pronounced “Dwain Smoky”). Education: Belmont University (B.A., ‘89, Nashville, TN), Hardin-Simmons University (M.A., ‘91, Abilene, TX), and Texas Tech University (Ph.D., ‘96, Lubbock, TX), all with a major in English. Writing published in nightFire, Mesquite, Caprock Sun, Midwest ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >