writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Gay/Lesbian Writers

250 listings (61 - 70)

Ian Kidd  
Ian Kidd is a freelance writer, published author and qualified editor and proofreader who has been writing creative fiction since he was knee high to a grasshopper. He has writing experience in everything from entertainment news reporting, book reviews, copywriting, ghostwritten non-fiction ebooks, ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Stuart Thorogood  
Stuart Thorogood was born on St. Patrick's 1978 and has been writing since he was eleven years old. His first novel 'Outcast' was published to critical acclaim when he was just nineteen. The sequel, 'Outside In,' was published in June 2001, and the third and final instalment in this trilogy, Over an...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Carole Cummings  
Carole lives with her husband and family in Pennsylvania, USA, where she spends her time trying to find time to write. Recipient of various amateur writing awards, several of her short stories have been translated into Spanish, German, Chinese and Polish. Author of the AISLING and WOLF'S-OWN se...
writers / published 

9 works listed

JADEN KELLEY  
My name is Jaden, and I am a 42 year old female who is a native Floridian. There are not many of us still around but I can honestly say, when I meet another native it is a delight! I was born in Tampa but raised in Orlando. My love for writing began when I was in high school and I did not app...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Tonya L Chatelain  
Author Tonya L. Chatelain Raised on a farm in Kentucky Ms. Chatelain has worked & volunteered for many years as a crisis intervention counselor. She is an excellent Mum to her teenagers as well as an author & Accomplished artist. Several of her paintings have been shown in galleries. S...
writers / published 

5 works listed

LaTonya LaTrice  
I am a writer who loves writing fictional stories for entertainment. I have entered short story and poetry contest, but this is my first publish novel. Some of my stories may help readers realize that positive changes plus understanding that self-worth can be risen out of you in the worst situatio...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Greg Smith  
I'm originally from Sydney, Australia having emmigrated to the USA in 1999 after wedding my wife in Sydney whom I meant on the Interent. My primary career is in graphic design - I have been involved as a designer for publishing companies for over 30 years. I am currently the art director for a mag...
writers / published 

1 works listed

John Coutermash  
until now all of my published materials are in magazines. (Over a thousand times) I am retired and have been in dozens of periodicals but because my magazine stuff is rather racy I always use AKAs with the initials JC. Presenly I have three books that are ready to go on the block. One is a story abo...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sheri Holladay  
I won numerous awards during school for my writing ability but being a wife and mother curtailed the goal of becoming a published writer. I am now ready to get back in the swing of things or put my head on the block, however you chose to view it. I am currently unemployed other than part time work...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >