writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Gay/Lesbian Writers

250 listings (51 - 60)

Nance Sparks  
Nance was born in Flint, Michigan and raised in St. Petersburg, Florida then later in Fenton, Michigan. She attended DeVry University in Phoenix, Arizona for her Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Systems and currently works in a hospital in northern Arizona. She currently lives on five and a...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Angie Hulme  
Born May 1983 in Lancashire, England. Residing for the moment in California. Angie has been writing since Secondary School when her English teacher spotted a talent and encouraged her to do more and improve. Angie writes about anything that comes to mind, in any form that fits, there has never...
writers / unpublished 

4 works listed

Crystal Ordonez  
Crystal Ordonez Independent Author * Instructor * Consultant Crystal began her writing career over twenty years ago. During that time she has been a freelance writer, instructor and consultant to other writers in various genres. In March of 2006, Crystal published her first book, Alienation ...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Nina Osier  
"9-UH" was born with a sun tan in the village of Camden, Maine. Her first home was on Friendship Long Island, off the Maine coast. She started “writing” at the age of two, when her parents decided to write down her stories and read them back to her. A librarian in the central Maine town of Gardin...
writers / published 

22 works listed

M A Bonuso  
I am a Historical Fiction writer. I published using Amazon - createspace. www.createspace.com/5446489. My story contains the history of North Carolina from 1920 through 1939. It's a Drama, Suspense, Romance, Mystery and a VERY interesting read. Threads of the Departed Trilogy - book 1 STRANDS. Au...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jack Eadon  
Jack Eadon began by writing a book in fifth grade, then a short story in seventh, then he began a decade in rock music with the band Khazad Doom(see khazad.com), writing most of the songs with a poetic sense and encompassing a moralistic drama, something he incorporates in his writing...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Natasha Duncan-Drake  
Natasha is a British author with Wittegen Press and has been publishing genre fiction since 2011. Her work includes everything from horror to young adult fantasy and she has never met a genre she didn’t like. A prolific producer of short stories and novels alike, Natasha currently has over t...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Charles Shirriff  
I reside with my wife Wilma in Portage la Prairie, Manitoba, in our home overlooking beautiful Crescent Lake. Our son Ken lives in California with his wife Kathryn and daughter Sydney. Our daughter Anita and her husband live in Winnipeg, Manitoba with their two daughters Emma and Lillian. I bega...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Paul William Roberts  
Born in Wales Educated Raynes Park School & Exeter College, Oxford (M.A.) Studied Sanskrit at the Hindu University Benares and Bangalore University (D.Phil); studied Hebrew and Aramaic in Jerusalem and UC Berkeley. Taught Renaissance literature and neo-Platonism at St Peter's College, Oxford. Te...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >