writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Gay/Lesbian Writers

251 listings (41 - 50)

Chris Barry  
Author of Life's Final Furlong and Truth Behold. Chris Barry, born in 1957 has over 30 years experience practicing as a holistic midwife, nurse, counsellor and family therapist. Empowerment is the key word in Chris’s personal philosophy. In the course of her work, she has transformed the lives...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Ben Campbell  
I have traveled around the world and lived in fifteen countries. I write tough Reality-Fiction splashed with urban, ubiquitous, multi-layered adventures, highlighted with investigative reporting, strident photography and razer-sharp realism. I had won the redroom.com 2008 Memorable Summer Read Wr...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Chris Amisano  
I've been writing since I was old enough to hold a pencil. I published my first novel, An Imperfect Arrangement, in June 2007. I'm sweating through a second novel in hopes of attracting the attention of an agent or traditional publisher. My first novel is a gay romance - the second has gay character...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Stephen Ritchie  
Stephen Ritchie was born on the Faroe Islands and moved to Glasgow in the summer of ’86. Stephen is a promising young fuck-up approaching his mid twenties, working in a Southside greasyspoon and wishes it to be known that cooking for the masses is where he's at! Stephen's involvement with Sing...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Megan Hart  
Megan Hart began her writing career in grammar school when she plagiarized a short story by Ray Bradbury. She soon realized making up her own stories was more fulfilling than just copying them, and she’s been writing ever since. Megan graduated from Indiana University of Pennsylvania with a...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Kristine Hawes  
I've been writing since I think I remember how to spell. My first publications were in 1994 through 1996 in poetry publications. "Cascades of Silence: The Cafe Leviticus Poems" was published in November of 1996. Shortly thereafter, I began working as a fiction editor for Clean Sheets online magazine...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Audrey Snead  
A.M. Snead was born and raised on the Pacific West Coast, and continues to live in scenic rural Coos County. Having started writing seriously just two years ago, she began with suspense/thrillers and erotic romance, but soon discovered her true passion in M/M romance and passing on the message that ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

M Jones  
M Jones has been published in many venues, both online and in print, and made her first foray into the experimental medium of web serials with 314 Crescent Manor. The fidgety dead have been known to rise and walk about, especially in M Jones's novel Frankie And Formaldehyde, available ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Lisa Parker (Shaw)  
Born in Winnipeg and headed west from there. BA from Uni of Calgary. Worked a little, enough to buy a one-year open ticket to the South Pacific. Packed photo gear, pen, paper, shorts and tanktops. Sold her travel stories, and was hooked. Arrived back to Calgary to enter corporate world. She ...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >