writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Gay/Lesbian Writers

250 listings (21 - 30)

Cristina Marrero  
I have spent the last few years working with advocacy and non-profit groups both voluntarily and for pay. Whether it's writing, campaigning, blogging, cold calling, vlogging, organizing or educating my experience has given me a unique skill set and perspective. I have currently relocated ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Joy Mutter  
I was born in Jersey in the Channel Islands too many decades ago to mention. I went by the almost impossible to pronounce name of Joy Houiellebecq until my marriage in 1984. My profession was graphic designer for twenty years after gaining a Graphic Design Degree in Coventry. I then lived briefly in...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Charles Shirriff  
Charles (Bill) Shirriff was raised in Saskatchewan, Canada, during the depression years of the 30's. His interest in human nature and young people led him to a career in teaching and counselling where he encountered teenagers learning to live with problem situations. A chance encounter led to a f...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Sude Khanian  
Sudè Khanian is an Iranian painter, writer, movie maker, and businesswoman (Currently partner in Global Support). She was born on June 15th 1978 in Tehran, Iran and was encouraged to pursue business at the age of 18/19 by her father who is one of Iran's most recognized business figures and who is a...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Linda Cookingham  
Born and raised in upstate New York where I lived with my husband, dog, and have two grown children, we recently moved to South Carolina. I live along the Grand Strand and have been intensely inspired by the setting. Years ago I graduated with a duel master's degree in Education Psychology and Admin...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Katica Locke  
I learned at a young age that books were precious and that the written word was a powerful means of communication. Since I have social anxiety and find it hard to speak to people, writing has become my voice. I’m able to say what I really think and feel without the irrational worry that comes with...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Amanda Baker  
Hi to all who reads this, I have been writing for a long time. I have gotten rejected plenty of times but I kept trying. Finally, I accomplished my dream of publication December 2002, with a romance novel named "Cameo Dreams. This novel was published by RJs-ebooks. That was not the ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Rahel Gujjar  
Status of women in Islam and did not respect? What is the name of the woman at the beautiful relationships? Feminist woman has not forbidden by Islam?How are we going to be "Islam gave women the freedom that we do not the Western society should look kamtalah" God created woman, daughter, sister made...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Meghan Brunner  
I doubt I will distinguish myself by saying that my story is as much a part of me as blood, or breath, or bone. After all, every writer is passionate about his or her work. Many, in their enthusiasm, will even claim to be the next Mercedes Lackey or Stephen King. I am not. They are extraordinaril...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >