writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Gay/Lesbian Writers

251 listings (171 - 180)

Karen William  
I am a published writer. The name of my book is Passion and Pain. Through www.1stbooks.com I am working on my MBA. If there is any new writers that would like my help, Email me and I am more than willing to help you, at no cost.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Natalie Nessus  
I am a writer of lesbian orientated fiction, mainly love & romance stories, although I am branching into other areas. Some of my short stories are available on my homepage and the short stories, novels and poetry are available.
writers / published 

6 works listed

Larry Rochelle  
When I'm not writing novels, you might find me at THE GRAND EMPORIUM in Kansas City, listening to the blues and drinking a pint of Boulevard Wheat. See my web page at http://communities.msn.com/PalmerMorelMysteryFile
writers / published 

11 works listed

Vidda Crochetta  
Vidda Crochetta is the cofounder of two nonprofit organizations and former president of a market research services company. He was raised and educated on the western shore of the Chesapeake Bay in Maryland.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Michiel Heyns  
Born in Stellenbosch, South Africa. Schooling all over South Africa, universities of Stellenbosch and Cambridge. Lectured in English at the University of Stellenbosch. Now writing full-time.
writers / published 

2 works listed

N A Diaman  
I am the author of 7 novels, a memoir and two travel memoirs published by Persona Press, San Francisco. My two newest titles are Paris Dreams and Athens Apartment, both published 2009..
writers / published 

10 works listed

Jennifer Lightburn  
I am a writer hoping to someday make a living out of doing something I actually LOVE to do. Wouldn\'t that be great! I\'m a mother, a daughter, a sister, a friend. I am just me.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Cassandra Wolff  
I am 21 years old and live in Colorado Springs with my partner and son. I am a lesbian writer who enjoys life and I am so excited about my first published book Genocide!
writers / published 

1 works listed

MG Hardie  
MG Hardie is the outspoken author, commentator and activist. Winner of Afr-Am Urban/Street Title of the Year Winner of a Reader View's Literary Award in Humor
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...   Next >