writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Gay/Lesbian Writers

251 listings (151 - 160)

Gunnar  Lawrence  
I am a Central Florida native, a graduate of Boone High School in Orlando and the University of Florida in Creative Writing. I spend part of my year in Key West, Fl and the rest in Orlando. After a few ghostwriting assignments, I finally completed my first thriller novel, "Fair Play". I am currently...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Catherine Bell  
I am 23 years old and have been writing since being very young. I love the magic of creating a whole new world, with its own rules and logic, or creating people and watching thier personalities develop. I write fiction, in particular: Horror and Fantasy. My most recent work, "The Children of Man...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

H.D. Greaves  
H.D. Greaves was born and raised in Port of Spain, Trinidad, where he continues to live. Now in his seventies, he continues to write stories, essays, and poems. Currently, he has fifteen books on Amazon Kindle and Amazon CreateSpace Print on Demand. He also has a website with the link: http://hdg...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Gregory Minor  
Gregory Minor is a native of Philadelphia who holds a B.A in Business Management who was encouraged to complete this novel by freinds whom he initially wanted to entertain through his words to pass the time at work. Gregory is currently nearing the completion of the follow up to Finding my Balance ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Chariss K. Walker  
Chariss K Walker, M. Msc., an award-winning Indie author, writes fiction and nonfiction books with a metaphysical/visionary message. All of her books are sold worldwide in eBook, paperback, and many are also in Large Print. To find out more about this author and her books, visit her website at...
writers / published 

20 works listed

Jack Bushell  
Jack Bushell has been writing fiction since an early age. He enjoys creating stories based in Japan as a way to express his love for the culture and its people. He writes fantasy romance fiction, but also dabbles in adventure and even poetry at times. Jack lives in Harrison, Michigan and has two ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Julia Talbot  
Julia Talbot has been published in e-book format by Torquere Press in several novels, and has more due out this year. She has also been published on such sites as www.deathlings.com. Julia lives in the southwest of the United States, and does library work by day, purveying fine gay smut by night...
writers / published 

4 works listed

James Halat  
James Halat was born in Paterson, New Jersey, and now lives in Tokyo. Before moving to Japan, he lived in New York City. He is an author of stories based on experience and memories, both real and imagined, gay themed narratives so universally relevant that the reader can simply sit back...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Lucretia Arceneaux  
Hello, my name is Lucretia Arceneaux and I have just completed my first novel and working on 5 more and a screenplay. I am here to network and find an agent to work with that will assist me in taking my style of writing to the next level. I look forward to working with you. Thank you
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...   Next >