writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Gay/Lesbian Writers

251 listings (141 - 150)

Alex Hutchinson  
Alex Hutchinson is an award winning poet and novelist. He is the author of five novels in the genre of action, sports and horror. He has also released a collection of award winning poetry in his book Anarchy Bell. Alex's works are unique to the genre Suburban Fiction which derives stories from real ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Bing Den  
Ahenadental.fr est un professionnel très expérimenté dans la domaine du fourniture dentaire, qui s’engage à fournir le matériel dentaire de haute qualité de grands marques, comme NSK, JINME, TOSI, COXO etc. L’équipe Athenadental.fr s’efforce tous les jours de dénicher de nouvelles marq...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Pat Brown  
Published author of 4 mystery novels set in Southern California, and 3 gay romance novels. I was born in Manitoba, and grew up in London. At 22 I moved to Los Angeles for 8 years where I wrote screenplays, later switching to novels. Eventually I returned to Canada and wrote my first mystery novel, L...
writers / published 

6 works listed

MJPearson .  
I write gay historical romance. My first novel, The Price of Temptation, was published in September 2005, and was a finalist in the Romance category of the Lambda Literary Awards. If you want to check it out, my website is http://thepriceoftemptation.com Discreet Young Gentleman, my second novel...
writers / published 

2 works listed

William J Ritchotte II  
Born in Boston, March 1969 to Scottish and Honduran parents, William has had a love affair with the literary arts and business. I approach every business I consult to with the care and sensitivity of a butterfly but that is where it stops and when I am brought inside I rewrite and conquer to make th...
writers / published 

1 works listed

David Gillespie  
For most of my adult life I wrote nonfiction, primarily for journals, magazines, etc. I have recently turned my attention to fiction and have published a few short stories and poems. As a gay male, and a southerner, my interests are for the most part in those areas. I am also a former Presbyteria...
writers / published 

14 works listed

Claire Anderson  
Born and raised on Lake Erie, wrote column in local paper for high school, reporter for college newspaper, author of Safely Through the Fire (Writers Club Press), free-lance writer, slice-of-life and genre, website designer, publicist for rock band MOSES, writing promotional materials for various bu...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Stephanie Harper  
I'm a writer! My ultimate dream is to become a successful published author. For now I'm in school, writing my own book reviews for amazing teen fiction books, and writing books I hope to be published to book shelves one day. I have four novels that have been published to Kindle and are available for...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Deanna Anderson  
Married and the mom of two daughters, Deanna spends her days between working full- time with the disabilities board of her county, her family and writing. She lives in South Carolina for the moment but grew up in Wisconsin and lived for twelve years in New Mexico. She feels that the different...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...   Next >