writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Gay/Lesbian Writers

251 listings (131 - 140)

Shane Maddon  
Shane Maddon grew up in the beautiful state of Washington with his family.† He moved to Texas as a senior in highschool and graduated there at the top of his class. He quickly became interested in art, where he made his own website and began selling his pictures. He had always enjoyed writing, and w...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Gary Zebrun  
Gary Zebrunís first novel, Someone You Know, was a finalist for a Lambda Literary Award. The recipient of Yaddo, MacDowell and Bread Loaf fellowships, he is the Sunday news editor at The Providence Journal, in Rhode Island. His new novel, ONLY THE LONELY, will be published by Alyson Books ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Janyce Van Es  
I am a typical Baby boomer. I am an old, Jewish hippie raised in the 1950's by a white, middle-class conservative family.I rebelled as an adolescent with drugs, sex, and rock and roll during the nineteen-sixties. I ultimately grew up to be a boring Elementary School teacher wearing bifocals, sittin...
writers / published 

6 works listed

JIM DEATON  
At the time, I thought it was hell, but now I'm glad to have had a high school English teacher that was so demanding. Since I suffered a stroke a few years ago, I've been writing a lot; the more I write, the better it gets (dare I say I enjoy it?). Thank goodness for the internet and on-line cours...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Lewis DeSimone  
Lewis DeSimone, born and raised in the Boston area, currently makes his home in San Francisco. He earned a bachelorís degree in English from Harvard University and a masterís in Creative Writing from the University of California, Davis. His short fiction has appeared in such venues as Christopher ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

RH Wood  
RH Wood is a U.S. Air Force veteran and a world traveler. He currently lives on Long Island with his beautiful wife, Karen and their Australian Cattle Dogs, Da Chooch and Ziva. Born in Smithtown in October of 1962, he has returned to Long Island after serving the country for six years. He\'s t...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Brian Stephens  
I worked in the gas and oil exploration industry in the UK for more than 20 years. Then following a few moments of madness decided to give it all up and move to the South of France to start a new career in a new country. Easier said than done, but done it was...in 2008, I now design websites...
writers / published 

23 works listed

Bethany Ebert  
Bethany Ebert was born in 1988 in Neenah, Wisconsin and raised in the comparably larger city of Eau Claire. She studied English at the University of Minnesota Duluth. In 2012, Ms. Ebert quit school to focus on her career. Her works published include Mattie's Ghost (2010, out-of-print), Deathsk...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Atom Elan  
As both a screenwriter and novelist I am fascinated by the mixing of popular mediums. Where would music be without fashion? Where would film be without music? What makes something sensational or controversial? In my work I present new ideas. Currently I am working on "Urbanites," a 3 part series ...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...   Next >