writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Gay/Lesbian Writers

251 listings (111 - 120)

Lawrence Clarke  
Born Lawrence Clarke on the outskirts of Belfast, Ulster. High school grammar certificate. First class certificate of navigation. Merchant Marine Officer for 3 years. Belfast fireman for 3 years. Diploma and certificate in Architectural Drafting. Public Servant in Western Australia for 22 years...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Tom Cup  
Published author of the controversial coming of age story: Calvin, Tom Cup's work is featured on his website at http://www.tomcup.com. At present, Tom is the author of over 14 gay and lesbian serial stories, over 26 gay and lesbian short stories and several essays and commentaries on alternative lif...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Black Dragon  
A Big Science Fiction fan. I love Star Wars, Star Trek, and Battlestar Galactica. I love Asian movies: Chinese especially. Kung-fu movies are my favorite genre. As there are not much good Sci-Fi in Asian movies. Jackie Chan, Bruce Lee, and Jet Li,, are some of my Heroes. I used to practice Ma...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Peter Klein  
Jack of all trades and master of none except for maybe writing. Born in Detroit. Cried when WWII ended. Served in the Navy as a Hosp. Corpsman but was lucky enough to be Honorably Discharged shortly before Kennedy was shot and the Viet Nam war heated up. Moved to New York. Studied at the American ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Alex Klineberg  
I am a twenty-five year old novelist based in Manchester. The Merry Crew is my first novel. It is set in London in 1815. The main themes of the book are performance, revolution and hedonism. It's a black comedy exploring the shady side of Georgian theatre. Although I explore some difficult terri...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Greg Lilly  
I have written over 16 short stories and am working on my fourth novel. My short stories have been published in national magazines and on the Web. I am part of a anthology called: Women Behaving Badly - published in the Winter of 2004. My novel, Fingering the Family Jewels - A Derek Mason...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Judy Ramsook  
Born and raised in the twin island nation of Trinidad & Tobago, Judy Ramsook came to the US in the mid eighties where she attended San Antonio College and the University Of Texas At San Antonio. Since publishing Karen's Adventure, she has written a sequel to it which is currently ava...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Vipin Behari Goyal  
Vipin Behari Goyal is a Financial Advisor in Government of Rajasthan by profession. His love for books is unparalleled making him an avid reader as well as a prolific writer. His prior writings include a travel handbook on “TirthRaj Pushkar” and a collection of Hindi poems titled “Tej Dh...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Karen X. Tulchinsky  
Karen X. Tulchinsky is the award-winning author of In Her Nature, winner of the 1996 VanCity Book Prize, and Love Ruins Everything, a novel, named one of the top ten books of 1998 by the Bay Area Reporter. She is the editor of nine anthologies of fiction, including the best selling Hot & Bothered s...
writers / published 

14 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...   Next >