writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Gay/Lesbian Writers

250 listings (101 - 110)

James Collins  
I have written and self-published via lulu.com five books which, I am pleased to say, are selling. I enjoy writing comedy as well as mystery/treasure hunt novels and have also written for the stage, including music and lyrics for musiclas and revues, (UK). I am now a freelance writer and reviewe...
writers / published 

5 works listed

C. E. Gatchalian  
C. E. Gatchalian was born and still lives in Vancouver, Canada. He received his BFA and MFA in Creative Writing and Theatre at the University of British Columbia. His first play, Motifs & Repetitions, aired on Canada's Bravo! channel in 1997. His next play, Claire, was produced in Vancouver in 1999....
writers / published 

3 works listed

Randy Cragin  
I have been writing since I was fifteen, thatís an accumulative of twenty years. There have been breaks from it, but itís always been my love in live. Iím jumping into the public eye, my first publication is non mainstream and may yet set the tone for any future publications. However I refuse to lim...
writers / published 

2 works listed

La Drama Princess  
I write and read erotica. That's my first interest when it comes to books and stories but multicultural characters are another interest. I am very particular and passionate about what the works I put out there. I spend a great deal of time working on flow of the story, character development, and bel...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Justine Monikue  
Justine Monikue was born in Wiesbaden, Germany to military parents. She's lived most of her life on the East Coast of the United States. At the age of ten years old, Justine’s first poem, I Am Nature, was published in the Anthology of Poetry by Young Americans: 1995 Edition. Her short s...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Gypsey Teague  
I am the Director of a campus University Library and Adjunct Professor of Business. I am a Captain in the United States Army Reserve in the Military Intelligence Branch and have travelled the world. In my past I have poured steel, owned a fashion boutique, been a waitress, teacher, fortune hunter,...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Karl Lancaster  
Born and raised in London, England. Date of birth 1955. Have had a huge amount of jobs and over the years (over 40) done quite a few martial arts. Hold several black belts and was a world champion in kung fu. Now married with two children and live in Romford Essex. Teach first aid and tai chi ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Larry Lumpkin  
Larry C. Lumpkin was born in Baltimore, Maryland in 1960. His chosen career path was education, but writing good fiction has taken precedence over all else. "I've been bitten!" This Can't Be All There Is, the title of my first work, was his first attempt and offering to the literary world. And Then ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Thomas Caramagno  
I received my Ph.D. from UCLA in 1983 in English and am currently completing an M.A. in Clinical Psychology. I and have published four books: "The Flight of the Mind: Virginia Woolf's Art and Manic-Depressive Illness" (Berkeley: Univ. of California Press, 1992); "Irreconcilable Differences? Intelle...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...   Next >