writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Gay/Lesbian Writers

250 listings (11 - 20)

Kody Boye  
----- Praise ----- 'A horror writer to watch out for,' ~ POD People His writing started when he was just seven years old in a small, fourth-grade classroom with a teacher that would end up changing his life forever. His teacher asked the class to write what he calls an ‘object specific’ story,...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Natasja Hellenthal  
I was born and raised in The Netherlands, have travelled and lived in Norway, Wales, Ireland and currently residing in the UK with my partner, two small children, two dogs who have a love and hate relationship and a cat called Mathilda. My debut fantasy novel 'The Queen's Curse' was launched ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

SK (Sandie) Covey  
Born in Lafayette, Ind. in 1950 transplanted to Texas at as a infant. Claim to be native Texan. Education in Business/Marketing and Radiological Technology. Began writing short stories based on true life experience. Second book about to release and working on third one. My goal is to help other...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Rita Schiano  
Author - Stress Management/Resilience Trainer and Coach - Keynote Speaker - Adjunct Stress Management and Philosophy Professor Rita is an adjunct professor at Bay Path College, teaching both Philosophy and Stress Management courses. She is an Associate Member of the International Positive Psycho...
writers / published 

5 works listed

E Rastes  
I've been writing professionally since 2003 and have been very lucky to get my short stories published almost immediately.  My first novel, STANDISH (Gay Regency) was published in November 2006, and was nominated for a Lambda award.I am working on polishing a finished work "TRANSGRESSIONS" whic...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Joshua Dagon  
I have absolutely no interest in writing about myself. It bores me. Non-fiction is far too difficult. It's torture not to adorn, to idealize. Honesty hurts me. I want to tell you that I've authored ten novels. The truth is I've finished three--each of which are now available in both soft-cover...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Vince Rogers  
Vince Rogers is the author, editor and publisher of Wax Vainglorious: Volume(s) 1- 3; available @ www.lulu.com/spotlight/vincevision & www.amazon.com/- /e/B003R3WVT0 to read excerpts visit http://vincevision.blogspot.com Wax Vainglorious: Volume 1 was selected as an Amazon.com Editor’s Choice ...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Mark McCawley  
Mark McCawley is a fiction writer, editor, poet, and small press publisher. Since founding Greensleeve Editions in 1988, he has published over fifty chapbooks. Since 1993, he has edited the litzine Urban Graffiti, now approaching its tenth issue. From 1986 to 1993 Mark taught poetry and fictio...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Alberto Chimal  
Born in 1970, Chimal is a fiction writer, playwright and essayist, recently deemed one of the "hundred most promising" Mexican emerging personalities by weekly magazine Día Siete. In 2002 he was a resident artist at the Banff Centre for the Arts in Alberta, Canada, during which he worked on a novel ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >