writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Military/War Writers

192 listings (81 - 90)

Cynthia Faryon  
I didn't plan on being a writer. All my years of singing, acting, schooling, volunteer work and child raising, has well prepared me for the career I am loving more and more with each passing day. My first article appeared in Homemakers Magazine in 1999. This was an unexpected turn of events, as t...
writers / published 

6 works listed

George Schwarz  
My interest in Southeast Asia began during the Korean War when I was a U.S. Army instructor at Ft. Benning, Georgia's Airborne School and volunteered in 1953 to instruct French colonial troops in basic airborne techniques in Indochina. This mission was canceled, however, when China threatened to en...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Suzanne Blanchard  
A former editor and columnist for phillyBurbs.com, Suzanne has been working on the Web since 1993, developing the first sites for several commercial and non-profit organizations and consulting on government and non-profit Web presences. Over the past ten years, she has driven the development of ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Arnie Bernstein  
Author of three books published by Lake Claremont Press http://www.lakeclaremont.com * The Hoofs & Guns of the Storm: Chicago's Civil War Connections (Foreword by Senator Paul Simon) * The Movies Are: Carl Sandburg's Film Reviews & Essays, 1920-1928 (Introduction by Roger Ebert) *...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Oleta Toliver  
Her Indian heritage gave Oleta Toliver love and respect for the native American Indian world. A journalism graduate of Texas Tech University, she worked as columnist, feature writer and photographer. After graduate work in teaching, Toliver became Director of Publications at Brownfield High School a...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Robyn Wiley  
I'm a 22 year old college student at the University of Southern Maine. A senior in philosophy and a writer on the side. I have published a handful of editorials in a few different newspapers and websites about politics and current events, and have worked as a staff writer on a student newspaper. ...
writers / unpublished 

2 works listed

Rebecca Del Giudice  
Rebecca Del Giudice holds a Master’s Degree in history from Purdue University and a Bachelor’s Degree in American Studies and English from Wellesley College. In the years she spent studying the social, political, cultural and military history of the United States, Del Giudice was intrigued and i...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Jack Young  
JACK YOUNG, was born in Germany 1957. He lived in South Carolina and Florida. In 2006 he started to write books about historical places in the US. In 2011 he converted his writings into E-books and start to publish them in 2011. In the meantime you can find several books about other subjects...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Craig Paterson  
Contemporary philosopher with a special interest in bioethics. Educated at Glasgow Caledonian University, Scotland; University of Edinburgh, Scotland; University of York, England; Saint Louis University, USA. He has previously held teaching appointments at Saint Louis University, USA and Provi...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >