writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Military/War Writers

192 listings (61 - 70)

Mary King  
I had my first "great pearls" published at 16, and my first photograph published at 17, and I haven't looked back since. I've now been a journalist (writer, editor and photographer) for 30 years and have had the pleasure of combining my love for words and images with my passion for world travel. I h...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Lawrence Paterson  
Born in Matamata, New Zealand, at an early age I became an avid scuba diver and developed a deep interest in the Kriegsmarine. Combining the two in 1998 I moved to France to live close to the Brest U-Boat bunkers where I also became the President of the Brittany Marine Research Society dedicated to ...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Jerry Alatalo  
I was born 1957 in a small town on Lake Superior in Upper Michigan in the United States,engaged in extreme interdisciplinary studies at Northern Michigan University from 1984-88, withdrew from university due to lack of financial resources, worked for a public safety uniform and supply company in the...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Cynthia Crane  
I am the author of DIVIDED LIVES (St Martin\'s Press & Palgrave/Macmillan), a \'hybrid\' mix of memoir, first-person narrative, and history. My book garnered much media attention. I made appearances on local, regional, and national radio and TV. Although, as I often tell my inquiring students, I am ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Alan Carey  
Author of the following: Published Books The Reluctant Raiders: United States Navy Bombing Squadron VB/VPB-109 in World War II. Schiffer Publishing, 1999. We Flew Alone: United States Navy B-24 Squadrons in the Pacific (February 1943-September 1944). Schiffer Publishing, 2000. Above an A...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Fred Minnick  
Fred Minnick is a versatile writer and photographer. He has covered the Iraq war, business, sports, food, wine and just about everything else. In 2006, Simon & Schuster included Minnick’s Iraq war writing in the book Blog of War: Front-Line Dispatches from Soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan and ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Kirk Ellis  
You need my book "The Internet is Infected! The Ultimate Cyber Security Guide for Small Business and Home Computing" found at http://ThatCyberSecurityGuy.com. I have worked in Information Technology (IT) for various industries/government/military organizations. My scope of work included: project...
writers / published 

1 works listed

T. M. Moore  
T. M. Moore is an avid reader and writer of science fantasy adventure and a fan of films and television in those genres. Moore has a degree from Los Angeles Valley College and writes from a practical, secular point of view, with the slant toward keeping the reader engaged with visual action, scienti...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Gregg Smith  
I was excited to start writing once I finished my time in the Army. So many good stories about my experiences flooded my mind and I couldn't get them all out at one time. I wanted to make sure that my family would know about the experiences, even after I was gone. I have written a...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >