writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Military/War Writers

192 listings (51 - 60)

Rita Toews  
Rita lives in a small town near Winnipeg, Manitoba with her husband, Dan, and Mickey, the obligatory "writer's cat". When I was growing up my father worked as a driller on oil wells--that meant our family was constantly on the move from town to town. When you're lonely, books are very good comp...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Linda Alexander  
Linda Alexander’s newest book, RELUCTANT WITNESS: ROBERT TAYLOR, HOLLYWOOD & COMMUNISM, is the bio of Hollywood’s Golden Era movie star, Robert Taylor, due out May 2008. Taylor starred in "Camille" with Greta Garbo, "Waterloo Bridge" with Vivien Leigh, and "Quo Vadis" with Deborah Kerr -- among many...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Harry Highstreet  
I was very close to my mother the morning I was born. I didn’t get to meet the rest of the family until later that day. The mid-wife who delivered me (in a bedroom which later became our kitchen), told us I was a fine, bouncing baby boy (even though my stomach was upset with all that bouncing). I wa...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Dave Meckanic  
I am basically an engineer/designer/scientist. I run a small R&D firm that develops electronic products for the public and private sectors. There was a time in my life though, when my business activities were far different from now. A time when I worked for the military. Trust me, ignorance can be b...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Merle David Kellerhals, Jr.  
Born in Charleston, South Carolina in 1950, Merle David Kellerhals, Jr. was educated at Palmer College, The College of Charleston and Old Dominion University. He is the author of Wei Jingsheng and the Democracy Movement in Post-Mao China (1998); and editor of Agriculture: The United States ...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Jeffery Massey  
Jeffery Massey, Sr. is a 49 year-old author who also writes under the pseudonym of “Poor Richard’s Son.” He is a native of Chicago, Illinois and a Viet Nam Era U.S. Air Force veteran. Massey, a graduate of Dayton, Ohio’s Wright State University with a 2000 bachelor of arts degree in English-profes...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Rod L Griffin  
An author, actor, screenwriter, and playwright. He is one of the youngest authors in history to ever publish three books in one year within three separate genres. Rarely, in such a diverse spectrum has anyone created so much. This young man has been creating in life from an early age. At twelve ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Jamie Bisher  
As a child Jamie Bisher cultivated penpals in Russia and other forbidden places, finagled visits to the Soviet Embassy in Washington and saved his meager earnings from after-school jobs to make a pilgrimage to the May Day parade in East Berlin. His rich job experiences--7/11 clerk on the 11-7 "robbe...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Josh Gellers  
Josh Gellers is a graduate student at the University of California, Irvine and freelance writer. Gellers has been published on a variety of topics ranging from El Nino and American voting behavior to reality dating shows and Jewish culture. His work has been featured in the American Chronicle and it...
writers / published 

25 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >